Hey Ear, listen up!

CO1

"You know I too hate posting my whole system and big items,its like saying HERE LOOK WHAT I HAVE ...LOOK.Showing off too much gear can call trouble."

great minds do think alike 9.gif...

(rant)

Ear, I don't give a damn what they think...many who criticized me from previous boards are pretty much hipocrites...if they don't believe what I have, then too bad...that's their problem and I can careless...

(/rant)

I do care about what you have to say, though 3.gif ...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gary,

I even posted on AudioReview.com I think my "reviews" of the Dynaudio Contour 3.3 are still up,also Sunfire sub reviews.

And the most hilarious was my Nuance reviews,you know Nuance speakers sold(force fed)to unsuspecting buyers with the help of easy credit.I posted a few funny reviews but they were deleted by angry bums.

Highlander,

I would not use a sub like the HGS 18 with my PC,if fact I do not want must below 30Hz with PC subs.Solid to 30hz that is all.

This is why I do not use SUnfire or Carver KS or even the Velodyne SPL1000 with my PC's.I purchased the PolkAudio PSW404 and 505,as well as the dirt cheap Reel RSW810/1215 to serve as PC subs.Too much shaking is not healthy for all the hard drives in my computers.

And I would never use any SVS/Revel/Aerial with a PC,the brute force would shorten the life of my precious 10 and 15000 RPM drives.When you pay over almost a grand per drive you dont want to lose the drive and data(games LOL).

"I would not use a sub like the HGS 18 with my PC,if fact I do not want must below 30Hz with PC subs."

my 1091A can't do a solid 30Hz...it starts to roll off at 40Hz...

"And I would never use any SVS/Revel/Aerial with a PC,the brute force would shorten the life of my precious 10 and 15000 RPM drives"

I have some greens to spare 9.gif...

HGS 18 for a PC! I thought I was going overkill in this area but you've really gone mad. I say what the hell if you can do it go for it. I can already think of a few PC & Xbox games I'd like to hear on that. If you put the sub under the desk be careful because you might blow your balls off. Definitely has to do something to your sperm count.9.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Why? Do you have to locate you PC in front of your subwoofer? Sound force's could not only be the real danger to your precious harddrives - those large magnets within you sub's box (if not shielded).

So much fun here, fellas! You're making the topic more interesting - from SUBs to PCs, to SPERM COUNTs, to what next?9.gif

If I had a VTF3 it would rank below the Aerial,the Revel,the Velo HGS18,RSW15 and below the Sunfire Signature.

As good as it is for the price its not a world beater as some would think.It great at its price point,but you have much better subs if you pay...much more.

Some may hope a VTF3 would beat a Aerial SW12...wish wish,aint gonna happen.The Aerial has a MUCH more inert cabinet,a much better finish,much more potent amp with a much better control.And above all a much more potent woofer with a longer linear and peak to peak.

HE HE 3.gif

CO1, no they are the improved version 1 >they added a power LED and a couple other improvements< 4 of the new version pw2200's would be to much for me, the 4 I have now are really to much[ at least for me> I dont know how some of you can listen to so much bass

Ear, you sub nut, thanks for sharing the list of what you have I am surprised that so many seem to be so similar:

1. Why havent you found a value leader, like the RSW for example, and built a wall with four of them?

2. Why arent they different, like two SVS tubes and two boomy and cheap KSW series?

3. What subs have you seriously auditioned, in your own home, with the same music and equipment?

4. What other subs have you heard?

5. How do you hook them all up?

6. What are the EQ and power settings on most of them?

6.gif