Klipsch Customer service !

NOSValves

I would like to say that anyone that thinks Klipsch has went corporate money hungry is way off base. My Klipsch Promedia speakers gave up the ghost about a week and a half ago. With one email I was informed a shipping label was being sent and to box them up for return and replacement! No charge period mark! Not bad after having them 2 years Huh!! They also did the same thing when they gave me troubles after about 6 weeks but 2 years later and no charge .... Hard to believe !!

Heck they even upgraded me to the latest greatest model !!

Absolutely excellent customer service !!

Craig

klipsch has taken care of me and a couple of customers very very well.

nothing but good things to say.

when i sell klipsch, i tell my customers they are buying more than great speaker, they are buying from a great company,founded by an genius,supported by a great group of other klipsch owners on this bb...

a tear is coming to my eye..2.gif9.gif

really-y'all are the best!

avman.1.gif

Be very careful when choosing a doctor for your exam. I recently visited a new doctor that had been recommended to me. When the time came for the exam the doctor asked me to drop my drawers and to lean over the examining table. As he began the exam I could feel his left hand on my left shoulder. The doctor said I might notice a little discomfort. After a few minutes he said that he was almost finished with his exam. About that same time I could have swore I felt his right hand on my right shoulder.

I have to go back for a follow up next week.

Keith

Ha Ha Ha Ha....

With both hands on your shoulders, I don't think he was sniffing for trouble....if ya know what i'm saying here.

That's just wrong.

Ha HA Ha HA.

You guys are completely nuts....

sniff...

I'm proud to be part of this family.

Craig, glad to hear about your positive experience.

When I blew the drivers out of my RF7s a couple of years ago, they were quick to respond to my plea for help.

The turn around time for that pair of drivers was something like 3 weeks.

That's fairly quick, in my book.

Granted, it cost me 40+ dollars to ship them to Hope, but what are you gonna do....

Regards,

John.

Nothing as complex as some of you, but I was having a distortion problem with one of my speakers. It sounded like the tweeter was acting up, a crackling sound. This was prevelent when Diana Krall's bass player was performing.

I sent them a message and got back a response a day later, suggesting it was probably the squawker. They sent me a file showing how to take the magnet off the horn and then advised me to clean the magnetic gap (a small slot that accepts a metal ring). When this was complete and sealed back up, the Cornwalls sounded great. I sent a couple of messages back and forth and the service was excellent. An easy fix but without knowing where to start, I could have been searching for weeks and never would have thought of this one.

Another happy camper1.gif

I had an issue with my SW-12II a couple of years ago with a loose wire. My dealer could not find any issue so we sent it to Klipsch for a thorough examination. They went through the entire amp and resoldered any joints that looked to be suspect since the diagnosis wa not clear. I only had to pay $80 to ship the sub there and back and it works flawlessly now. Klipsch is top notch and they stand behind their products. If things remain the same into the future, consider me a customer for life.