Americans STOP Buying Klipsch!!

CO1

Got your attention. Please stop buying Klipsch for one day so I can get my order here in Canada. I have had my new speakers on order for almost three weeks and I still don't know when they will be in because production can't keep up with the demand. Naturally being an American company, American orders are given first priority while Canadian orders are left up in the air. In addition to the three weeks I have been waiting and the still unknown arrival date at my dealer I also have an unpredictable shipping time from my dealer to my door which could also take a week to a month depending. I would guess Im looking at a minimum of a week or two to a maximum of a month or two and this is causing the pressure to build. Lets just say the ISO cells are getting full. If you would like to keep me from getting fired for unnecessary use of force please take a break from buying Klipsch speakers for one day. Thank you.

CO2,

Take a deep breath of fresh Canadian air and relax,I promise I will not buy more RF7's,RF5's,RB5's,RC7 and RSW subs.Because I have them and have no more space left over! 1.gif

Next stop...from Klipsch it will have to be K-Horns,unless Klipsch releases a special edition Conrnwall in gorgeous bird eye maple.So your Klipsch speakers are safe...for now hurry before I go on another purchase rampage.

I've been doing my part - for a while now. Have not bought any new speakers since the early 90's. Once you have Heritage, there is not much more to upgrade too. Even the super exotics are only a minor upgrade from Khorns, not worth the exotic price tag anyway.

OOPS, I guess that is not totally true, I did buy some SVS ultra's last year. But that is not Klipsch.

JM