• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 10/29/2003 3:28:23 PM NOSValves wrote:

wing wang chin lang zing zo

----------------

Craig,

When are you going to learn to respect people of other cultures? Anyone with the technical skill to produce that preamp at least deserves to have proper credit given to him, and his name correctly used. You may think what you did was funny, but it shows gross disrespect.

The Klipsch Forum is on the internet and is read world wide. This is not just the "good ole white boys club", in case you didn't know. I've mentioned use of these types of references in the past with the hope of creating sensitivity and awareness of the issue. I hope you pay attention this time.

Klipsch out.

Give it a rest, I'm sure no harm was meant. Why are so many people so G.damn "sensitive". Maybe you should call a lawyer and sue Craig for his insensitivity.(sp?)Just Kidding! But hopefully you get my drift. Here is hoping you don't take this in the wrong way, Randy

Guy,

It absolutely would be fine because I'm not a cry baby like you and others that are constantly trying to cause problems here. Dean has called it much the same thing in the same joking manner here a number of times and you two babies didn't jump all over him ! Why is that ? I call it that because it really has no name or company that makes it ! Its a simple joke so quit whining 7.gif If either of you two don't like what I say in this forum then quit reading what I write ! The both of you whinners can try all you want but you will find I will not budge ! There always has to be bad apples in every group.

Craig

----------------

On 10/29/2003 5:14:14 PM rtaylor wrote:

Give it a rest, I'm sure no harm was meant. Why are so many people so G.damn "sensitive". Maybe you should call a lawyer and sue Craig for his insensitivity.(sp?)Just Kidding! But hopefully you get my drift. Here is hoping you don't take this in the wrong way, Randy

----------------

Randy,

Give it a rest, my butt! That's always the problem according to people such as you who make that type of response. We minorities are always being "too sensitive". And all too often, I do get your drift. You don't think it's an issue, so you just dump it off as some sensitive minority thing. Do you treat womens issues the same way? It's time Craig, or anyone else begins to think before making these types of comments. It's a matter of extending respect to all people, and all ethnic groups. Where have you been the last thirty five years since the civil rights movement began. Minority people are sick and tired of this kind of bull****! Get a clue!

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 10/29/2003 7:28:18 PM NOSValves wrote:

Guy,

It absolutely would be fine because I'm not a cry baby like you and others that are constantly trying to cause problems here. Dean has called it much the exactly same thing in the same joking manner here a number of times and you two babies didn't jump all over him ! Why is that ? I call it that because it really has no name or company that makes it ! Its a simple joke so quit whining
7.gif
If either of you two don't like what I say in this forum then quit reading what I write ! The both of you whinners can try all you want but you will find I will not budge ! There always has to be bad apples in every group.

Craig

----------------

It has more of a name than your brainwashing NOSValves name. I bet you're a no name in Hong Kong as well. Actually, you're a no name here, too.

----------------

On 10/29/2003 7:28:18 PM NOSValves wrote:

Guy,

It absolutely would be fine because I'm not a cry baby like you and others that are constantly trying to cause problems here. Dean has called it much the exactly same thing in the same joking manner here a number of times and you two babies didn't jump all over him ! Why is that ? I call it that because it really has no name or company that makes it ! Its a simple joke so quit whining
7.gif
If either of you two don't like what I say in this forum then quit reading what I write ! The both of you whinners can try all you want but you will find I will not budge ! There always has to be bad apples in every group.

Craig

----------------

Craig,

I've about had it with you always trying to make others the problem. I spent more than a few years of my life trying to make sure my child and other children would not have to grow up in a world of insensitive morons like you. It seems there is still much work to be done. I'm willing to stand head to head with you any day, any time, any place, and say what I'm saying, with no fear of you or your big mouth.

Klipsch out.

----------------

On 10/29/2003 6:21:40 PM paulparrot wrote:

I agree. If it makes fun of anything, it makes fun of the normal American's inability to understand Chinese. If Craig didn't like the Chinese, he wouldn't buy a Chinese amp, now would he?

----------------

paulparrot,

It's not a matter of "like". It's a matter of respect. When are you going to get that through your head. It's strange how Americans always expect everyone else to learn our language, never extending the same respect to others.

Klipsch out.

Now that Craig has made his politically incorrect remark and two of you have flamed him about his lack of sensitivity on the issue and he has responded, can we get to the chase?

...the actual review of this new amp is...? pluses, minuses???

Enquiring minds want to know.