Klipsch forum...

the_highlander

Klipsch forum is the most highly unreliable board I've ever seen...perhaps they can't afford their own server...and even if they can, they can't afford to maintain the server...if they use a provider, chances are they never pay the provider on time and even skimp on the payments...maybe they afraid it will cut into their profit and put a big hole in their fat pocket...what's the point of having a forum that is down every few days 11.gif...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let's not feed the Troll Kids !"

so just to voice your opinion against Klipsch for any reason (let alone criticizing them) is a troll? you are even worser then the Bose defenders...(EDIT BY TREY)!

just before I started this thread I could not even access the forum for nearly an hour while in the middle of composing another post...yesterday I couldn't access the forum for 3 hours...maybe Klipsch just hates me and refuses to give me access 7.gif...

as bad as the 3dss forum is, their server is quite reliable...as they are operated by people who are not in for the profit 11.gif...

highlander...

you may have gotten a better response had you posted your frusterations in a nicer manor. I personally had no issues with the board yesterday however I have in the past. But I would not go as far as saying this software sucks.

lets not be so caustic eh?1.gif

mOOn, I don't appreciate people who are being (EDIT BY TREY: SUGGEST USING =&%&%$&^*&^*$^#$) fanatic Klipsch fanboys who can't take things on the lighter side...just in case if you can't detect the sarcasm in my opening post...and perhaps the "software sucks" to you cuz it aint got nothing to do with me...

who says I am ever being so caustic on this fanatic board 3.gif...

The server works A ok,the number of times the board was down is few and far apart.No complaints from me

Highlander,

Its normal you see Klipschers here,its a Klipsch site.So yes you will see fanboys,as you will see Polk fanboys on a Polk message board,as you would see HSU fanboys on their board.Its NORMAL

And I am a Dynaudio "fanboy" yes I am,and you are...a Krell fanboy(so am I).

Lets leave it at that2.gif

----------------

On 10/29/2003 10:21:38 PM the_highlander wrote:

I don't have a hard time with neither (unless the software is written by Klipsch which explain why the board has so much problem
11.gif
)...so what's your point?

----------------

Dude, the software was not written by klipsch. It's written by Ideal Science. So if you wanna speak to someone about it, then you should express your grievences there.

mOOn, just in case if you haven't notice I have never complain about any software issue here ever...don't just read my posts between the lines...

Ear, who says I am a Krell fanboy? just because I own Krell gears doesn't mean I am a Krell fanatic...I am ready to criticize them if I don't like anything about them...the same goes for Dynaudio, Eggleston, Jadis, McIntosh, Wegg3, etc...I don't adhere to any brand...lets face it, nothing is perfect...and Klipsch is no exception...and tough if any of you don't like what I said...

now, I know some of you are afraid to openly criticize Klipsch (and you know who you are) just because this is a Klipsch board...so don't lie to yourself and stop giving me all of those bull**** stuff...fanatics and cult leaders are all alike...to (the bad place) all of them 7.gif...

Sure there are people here who have issues with certian aspects, but, generally they express their opinion in a more tactfull way.

However what you did was attach the very place were many of us come to hang out, have fun. A place where we call home so to speak. Of course people are not going to like you attacking it the way you did.

As I always tell my wife, "It's not what you say, but how you say it".

mOOn, would you kindly tell me how did I "attack" this place...

I am not afraid to express myself cold and hard (but often with sarcasm) about anything I don't like here or any other board for that matter...if you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it...its as simple as that...

now, if you're hurt then you have allowed yourself to become too emotionally attached to it...in which case you need to get over it and get a life...

How about your original post

=================================================

Klipsch forum is the most highly unreliable board I've ever seen...perhaps they can't afford their own server...and even if they can, they can't afford to maintain the server...if they use a provider, chances are they never pay the provider on time and even skimp on the payments...maybe they afraid it will cut into their profit and put a big hole in their fat pocket...what's the point of having a forum that is down every few days

=================================================

Fine. I was just trying to help you understand why people didn't like your post. You wanna act like an ***, be my guest, but don't expect to make friends here and don't act suprised when people jump down your throat.

And hurt me? Pft... dude, get over yourself.