Klipsch forum...

the_highlander

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well highlander - I can't seem to figure where you guys come from and what motivates you. I agree with m00n - quit being a poser. If you have anything valuable to discuss take it to a reasonable thread. You seem to be upset that someone disagrees, you offer insincere rebuttals and linger on this thread for any opportunity to repeat your point.

I was having fun for a bit - no more, so I will let this be my last sentence here.

"Do I think Klipsch speakers out perform most other speakers in their price catagory? YOU BET I DO!"

well, I don't...but that's just me...and you're entitle to your opinion...

I guess I'm just a bit too curious. If you are not happy with the performance of Klipsch speakers compared to others. Then why do you continue to comment or visit the board. We are all entitled to our opinions but if one has a tendency to be overall negetive then you get this kind of response. I think we have pretty tight community going on here. Most of us have been around a while and have listened to many fine speakers, but not all compare to the overall sound to what our ears like, Klipsch. And yes, we all love our Klipsch, but that does not make Klipsch the be all end all. We are all a bit critical of some of the directions the company has taken, but tell me what company out there hasn't. I think most of us here agree that if we could find a better performing speaker for the same money then we would probably do so. For myself, If I could find a better overall sounding speaker, except Khorns which I cannot fit I would be willing to spend up to 10k on them. But I haven't yet.

So when all is said and done it may just be you.

Just MHO

"If you are not happy with the performance of Klipsch speakers compared to others. Then why do you continue to comment or visit the board."

I've never said that I am unhappy with Klipsch speakers (own a few myself)...I am just merely disagree with PKuziel's statement...

why am I here? well, just in case if you haven't notice that there are more subjects in discussion here then just speakers...

Amen,

I have a complaint about the server.

I ordered tea and they brought me pepsi. I ordered my steak rare and it was medium. It took forever to get the check and the tip was already added in. DAMN THE SERVER....DAMN THE SERVER9.gif

By the way...what did Klipsch have to do with that? I'm lost15.gif