Who has the largest DVD collection?

Seismic_Pulse

----------------

On 11/22/2003 6:48:05 PM Seismic_Pulse wrote:

wow thats a lot of cd's

----------------

Yeah, that is an understatement if I have not seen one!

Good Gawd oh Mighty! Now, if that guy spent as much as he did on his rack as he did on all those records, tapes, CDs, DVD, etc, he would have something much nicer than that, at least for speakers and amps.

I don't know how many I have. I have a pretty decent collection. I figure around 100 or so CD's and probably about 50 or so DVD's. I have only started collecting DVD's during the past year or so. Nothing to spectactuler, but still pretty good. There are a few I sill want to add. I also still have a couple in my collection that I have not gotten around to watching yet, such as Finding Nemo that I picked up last week.

----------------

On 11/22/2003 7:02:45 PM Seismic_Pulse wrote:

I see that you use my beloved AVR 3802 as a pawn in your system.
15.gif
lol If I had the money I would go to separates too
1.gif

----------------

It is not just merely a pawn. It actually works quite nice as a Pre/Pro, plus I am powering one set of surrounds with it. I really did like the sound of it with my RF-7s, but decided I wanted even better amplification.

Guest Anonymous

I have 180 cd's and 120 dvd's just in my 300 disc sony dvd/cd player, than I have another 187 cd's, plus over 110 dvd's, add to that over 400 vhs movies of which I haven't bought any in over a year and a half....But i add more weekly, already bought 15 last week a=on ebay, and amazon....

Smilin out2.gif