Its friday and I am opening early....

maxg

Frankly after some of the post wars over the last few days I need a drink!!

I've cooled off over that most inappropriate of pictures enough to, at least appreciate the message it was trying to get across.

To that end I have created my own, rather less offensive, version which hopefully gets a similar message across without the poor taste:

noend.jpg?dc=4675451936987843512

Not the eye candy I normally provide to my regulars - but my mood hasnt been there to bring the normal lovelies in..

Time permitting I will hunt down some better pics during the day...

It's 5 o'clock somewhere. I'll have a double tang and tonic (breakfast of champions).

What a week. Every spare moment I get I try to read here to continue the learning process and have some fun. But at times, the in-fighting just ruins it all. Reminds me of my kids arguing about who was on the sofa first, and what they will watch on TV.

I'll have another, Max. One for the road, so I can get to work.

Thanks

Ah young Neo - welcome. I think you are one person I should buy a drink for...

what's your fancy?

BTW - it is friday afternoon here.

PS - I now have a new arrangement with SWMBO - she tells me when I am feeling h0rny - so as to avoid any misunderstandings....

Always gotta love stopping in to The Horn on Fri AM. How about fixing me up with a shot of peppermint schnapps, Max? I'm hopefully out of here early today to do some ice fishing, might as well start warming up now, though the horned ladies are a good start.

byt, could you start warming up some spiced rum for me to take in a thermos when I leave? Thanks, buddy.

----------------

On 12/19/2003 7:42:18 AM mark1101 wrote:

What a week. Every spare moment I get I try to read here to continue the learning process and have some fun. But at times, the in-fighting just ruins it all. Reminds me of my kids arguing about who was on the sofa first, and what they will watch on TV.

----------------

I'm the same way Mark, but I avoid the topics with over 200 views. There is nothing new to be gained there, and usually by 350 views it has gotten ugly. Anything over 500 and it is approaching gasket blowing proportions.

I do enjoy the Horns Bar, and will have a glass of Strega, please.

And how about some wintry music, perhaps Rachmaninov's Opus 32 #6, G# minor?

ciao,

Woo

It's Christmas! almost. I'll have a stout rum egg nog with Manheim Steamroller on the two channel.

I'm just glad I don't have a bicycle to put together after midnight after too much sherry.

Clarification and Disclaimer:

The bicycle part was fun and the young kids were/are precious and fabulous. What I'm saying doesn't diminish any of that. It's just that it was way too much of a challenge to assemble stuff while impaired and working to an indefinite deadline. That is... whenever the kids wake up. 2.gif9.gif