Merry Christmas to all fellow Klipschers!

Piranha

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/25/2003 3:28:02 PM Piranha wrote:

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

----------------

Yada yada yada,

Just got back from the inlaws for Christmas dinner and a 2 hour ride and I'm thankful to be home

3.gif They cooked the WORST TURKEY DINNER ever15.gif And I feel sick. With that said I want to wish all a very Merry Christmas ns a Happy New Year(Tommy, Gary, Craig, George-Yes even U, Dave, and to all klipscheads.)Craig, do NOT go back to work6.gif Gary Go to bed with your wife10.gif Since the kids are away DAD should play, get ypur own Nutz roasted2.gif Tommy hope ya get what ya want, George keep waiting it gets better and better. As for me I'm gonna go pack REAL lightly and head off in the sunset holding mu stomach!7.gif hoping I don't6.gif TT ya after the new year

Smilin Out of the Country9.gif10.gif11.gif12.gif

----------------

On 12/25/2003 8:35:34 PM garymd wrote:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all the Klipschsters. I hope Santa was good to you all.
1.gif1.gif1.gif

----------------

Santa is a tad late; he has the 355/208 combo I bought myself for Christmas. I've heard Santa has it on the bench, but it wasn't quite ready for the wild ride just yet.

1.gif

Forrest

Too bad Forrest. I'm sure Santa Ostby will do everything he can to make the wait worthwhile.2.gif

Speaking of Santa Ostby, the kids came home and I got out of finishing the movie. Going to unhook the fisher and start re-acquianting myself with the mac/marantz so I can begin rolling in those fabuluos looking KTs and others.

I'll keep you posted but I do have to work tomorrow for a little while then head out to the GPs latest nursing home facility.14.gif

----------------

On 12/25/2003 9:28:57 PM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 12/25/2003 3:28:02 PM Piranha wrote:

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

----------------

Yada yada yada,

Just got back from the inlaws for Christmas dinner and a 2 hour ride and I'm thankful to be home

3.gif
They cooked the WORST TURKEY DINNER ever
15.gif
And I feel sick. With that said I want to wish all a very Merry Christmas ns a Happy New Year(Tommy, Gary, Craig, George-Yes even U, Dave, and to all klipscheads.)Craig, do NOT go back to work
6.gif
Gary Go to bed with your wife
10.gif
Since the kids are away DAD should play, get ypur own Nutz roasted
2.gif
Tommy hope ya get what ya want, George keep waiting it gets better and better. As for me I'm gonna go pack REAL lightly and head off in the sunset holding mu stomach!
7.gif
hoping I don't
6.gif
TT ya after the new year

Smilin Out of the Country
9.gif10.gif11.gif12.gif

----------------

Thanks Steve. Have a great time in Mex. Oh, and BTW. Make sure they don't give you the room that backs up to the discoteca. They did that to me last time in Cancun. I was rocking and rollin the first night until 6AM. Never again.

Slam a few cold Carta Blanca and Bohemia for me!

Be safe man.