Lonely Klipshter -Calgary Ab.

lynnm

It gets a little lonely here in the boondocks. I would enjoy hooking up with another or even possibly a few audio freaks in my area. I am in High River Alberta ( 35 miles South of Calgary). PM me if you have any interest.

My email is lmarshall703@shaw.ca

My setup:

Sources

Ariston RD80sl with Grace 707 tonearm and Shure V15 III

Dynaco PAS 3 (For the Ariston)

Cambridge Audio 500 se

Dynaco FM 3

Amplification

Antique Sound Lab AQ1003 DT ( 30 w/ch. EL34 tbe amp )

Main Speakers

1982 Klipscorns

Effects

Dynaco Quadapter

Realistic Minimus 7's

Panasonic 7500 II integrated ( For the effects channels )

For Sale:

Dynaco PAT 4 and DYNACO ST120 ( U$100.00 for the pair plus actual shipping). - INTERESTING TRADES CONSIDERED

Lynn, I was thinking of calling you up when I was out in Ford, Washington. Although we do a fair amount of driving in the Midwest, it really boggles the imagination when I thought you were fairly close, and I found out it was going to be 6.5 hours one way to make it up to High River. A like journey from St. Louis would get us up in Milwaukee to visit some of the Cheesehead Klipschsters!

Good luck getting a gathering together, and stay warm!

That is beautiful country! I haven't been up that way since my family took a vaction to the Calgary Stampede in 1974. I was only 13, but I still have fond memories of the rodeo. I even got the chance to see Queen Elizabeth when she appeared to open the Stampede.

We drove through Banff and Lake Louise on the way back home and they were spectacular as well.

Lynnm,

I live about 8 hours of driving away in eastern Washington. We used to go to many dog agility trials in Calgary and have a very good friend there. If we get back up that eway, we will look you up. Unfortunately, we do not get up to Calgary these days.

The Klipschorn is the speaker that set the hook for Klipsch with me. Unfortunately, I have no suitable corners and a 7.1 system.

Bill