Taylor's amp on bench!

sheltie dave

Taylor, check it out! Your 299D is up on Craig's bench, basking in silver solder and visiting with all its cousins and old friends. Soon it will be at play in the fields of the Lord at your house in St. Chuck.1.gif

I have been dusting off some of my older and heavier metal CDs so you might be able to see the dust shake with the Khorns when you come over next. I also have a 1959 Shorthorn, which is Paul's largest self-admtted failure. Even then, he turned his failure in the Cornwall, which makes it a good failure.

Give me a call over the weekend at your conveniance.

----------------

On 2/18/2004 10:47:12 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Taylor, check it out! Your 299D is up on Craig's bench, basking in silver solder and visiting with all its cousins and old friends. Soon it will be at play in the fields of the Lord at your house in St. Chuck.

----------------

Heh! To funny,

Hmmm, Dave don't see the LK72 listed!

Hey something has gone array with my queue page I swear I added John's LK72 and Dave's MC240 !! I hope others are not missing. The way my schedule has been the last few weeks with my Dad hospital stay and return home I bet I just forgot to hit save when I added it at least I hope. I'll add them again now !

Craig

----------------

On 2/19/2004 10:30:40 AM NOSValves wrote:

Hey something has gone array with my queue page I swear I added John's LK72 and Dave's MC240 !! I hope others are not missing. The way my schedule has been the last few weeks with my Dad hospital stay and return home I bet I just forgot to hit save when I added it at least I hope. I'll add them again now !

Craig

----------------

Craig need some help with the page?

----------------

On 2/19/2004 10:27:51 AM Piranha wrote:

He who dies with the most toys is still dead!

But thier heirs are oh so happy.
9.gif

----------------

Funny you say that, Since im newly divorced I had to change my 401K benefits and redo my will. I left everything to my newphew. I had to call my brother up and get my newphews SS number and such. My newphew is only 11 but Im the "favorate" uncle, and when he overheard his dad and I chatting he asked what was up so my brother explained to him what a will was and 401K and told him he would get all my stuff, my newphew broke down in tears and said he didn't want my stuff he didn't want me to die! Nice to know someone likes me for me not my possessions.

----------------

On 2/19/2004 1:58:06 PM Wardsweb wrote:

I'm willing all my gear to audio friends. My kids show no interest in this hobby so they don't get it when I'm gone. Spend it now people or your kids will squander it away when they put your arse in a home.
2.gif

----------------

I'm grinding the value of audio and music into my 5 year old's brain early. We're a very musical family (wife plays flute, I play guitar/bass/keys, uncles in a band, great-uncle played all kinds of instruments, grandmother plays piano...) so it's in his blood - he can't escape it.

I'm planning to get him started on drums for his birthday - he's already expressed interest in learning the instrument, and he listens for drums in the music. Last night as I prepared to start up my LP of Iron Maiden's Piece of Mind, he asked me "Daddy, is the song your going to put on have lots of drums?" 9.gif

A budding audiophile (and rock'n'roller) if I ever saw one! 16.gif

heh, likes drums huh. Pick up a copy of Kodo drums. He ought to like that.

Yea my newphew is pretty cool. Being the favorate uncle has its advantages! He decided to take Karate and received his black belt last year after watching me get mine. I've got him reading some classic Sci-Fi and he's taken an interest in old cars as well. my music and stereo system is next.

No Taylor, it is breathing the solder fumes from your amp up at Craig's house in Michigan. You heard a kit 2A3, 45, the HK 630 and possibly the Dynaco ST70.

When your 299D makes it here, we will test it out with the Khorns and Belle center, then with three Heresys, and finally with two Heresys. It will both give you an idea regarding the hows and whys of the summed center channel with great speakers, and show you how it will behave with a possible future third Heresy and replicate your current setup.9.gif

----------------

On 2/19/2004 1:58:06 PM Wardsweb wrote:

I'm willing all my gear to audio friends. My kids show no interest in this hobby so they don't get it when I'm gone. Spend it now people or your kids will squander it away when they put your arse in a home.
2.gif
----------------

Luther I am applying for BEST FRIEND status with you !