Pic of some of my H/T

Jim Cornell

Great picture, Jim! It really shows how that industrial Klipsch is really a Khorn with the corners attached! Hey, I'll bet a plasma screen mounted somehow to, on, or in front of that beast could really be cool.

Thank you Fini

Anyone with specs on this would be very helpfull, i have the K-44 woofer here, heavy MO FO, i kept it all original, no playing with genuine Klipsch, those days are done, this is another collector im lucky to have, even if its only the 1 set, i dont think i could actually fit 2 of these sets in my house.

Id swear this unit weights in at 300 Lbs.

Regards Jim9.gif

We have space i have this and the Klipschorns in a corner so there set back some, now what im thinking is La Scalas for rear, mybe actually sell the 1989 cornwall 2s and the heresys, havent decided yet.

Then ill have an all k-400 heritage H/T, then all ill have to do is maybe upgrade the components.

Hmm?

Regards Jim9.gif

We have some room, we still havent arranged the toys,i made a cover for the sub, and stood it up on end having the port to the floor, the other K-horn is on the back wall, so i have a diagonal listening position, the heresys are on rear just not placed at this time, even with room its hard to place the rears in this house.

Regards Jim9.gif

post-3695-1381925249303_thumb.jpg

Now I do not know if I have ever heard Khorns but from the looks of them they could really make some noise. So what is it like on the other side of that 4 inch wall where JR is eating? I hope you do not ever forget when that chair is occupied and turn up the volumn.

HEHEHEHE