Couple of realizations from last nights listening

maxg

After a few of my usual classical staples I found myself listening to the soundtrack to Cabaret.

Old Lisa can belt out a tune and as I was singing along to "and when I go I want to go like Elsie..." I realised:

1. I have taken this system about as far as I think I ever will. I am at an end of my upgrade path.

and,

2. I am developing a worrying penchant for muscials, losing my ability to whistle and have taken to wearing Green. I wonder what is happening to me?

Tom,

Yep! Local 35. I'm kinda retired, too. From that business, anyway. I injured my knees and back, getting out before I couldn't walk. WC is supposed to retrain me. My wife says I'm untrainable. She's given up after 17 years.

Tom, great photo! Everyone in their flame retardants, safety glasses, hard hats, ready to torch! Yeaaasss1.gif I'm getting physched about a new used big screen. Our first movie will be "The Sound of Music," my wife's favorite, done up big time.

Fresh buttered popcorn

Soda

Goody Goodys

All with a set of Khorns, a set of VOTs, and three Belles. The hills literally will be alive with the sounds of music.

I've been known to start singing "Gonna wash that man right out of my hair" when I really start to get pissed off at demo sites. Besides catching everyone's attention, it tends to drive away the people who know someone is in deep ****, and they don't want to be the one at the receiving end.

Fini,

Well we cant both be wrong - maybe I AM Liza dreaming I am Max...

On the other hand I am sure Liza dreams better than this - just had a 4 hour meeting with a client and have another one ahead - I'm beat already and its only 2 in the afternoon!!

I think you looking at the 'problem'from the wrong angle. Anyone thinking his set can not be upgraded or tweaked anymore will suffer a huge identity crisis, because he has to redetermine the meaning of life, which ofcourse until now was to listen and upgrade and listen again, etc. 16.gif I think the solution is to sell your set to your shrink and start all over again!9.gif2.gif

Greetings, Tim (with too much meaning in his life).5.gif