Can someone please take a picture looking through the port hole of a RF7

elgrillo

I was moving my speakers around and looked into the back of my RF7's and I looked into the back of the port hole and noticed the foam back there seemed to be a bit wierd. I had not noticed what it looked like when I purchased them, so I don't know what they are supposed to look like.

Gonna try to post my pics on here.

Top Port

f9833ee9.jpg

f9833ed5.jpg

Bottom Port

f9833ef7.jpg

Can't get them to work...Here is my imagestation link

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287594681&congratulation_page=Y

The picture tod showed should look the same to you for both the top AND bottom port.If you look down into the bottom port you should have enough foam to cover the floor of the speaker while still covering both port holes. If not, either the foam was squeezed to the side or too far down OR there was not enough foam in the first place. You might want to try pulling the foam up with your hand through the port and see if you can move it up while leaving some foam on the speaker bottom.If it was loose enough to have moved it seems it should be loose enough to reposition it.On the other hand common sense has not always been my forte'9.gif