OT: what kind of car does everyone have?

Rdmarsiii

----------------

On 3/22/2004 12:11:33 PM drdiaboloco wrote:

----------------

On 3/22/2004 12:03:07 PM Just1n20 wrote:

no one can mess with the 91' Maxima pushing 190k with no limiter

Don't you mean... The "Four Door Sports Car"? At least that's how they advertised it back in the day, to the extent that they actually had a sticker in the rearmost side windows that said, in two-inch tall letters, "4DSC".

I'll be the first to give you props on a Maxima of that vintage. Real fun car. It was the only reasonably-priced 4-door that would give a Taurus SHO a run for its money a dozen years ago. Of course both the Maxima and the SHO were pretty well covered by the M5, both then and now... But at the time you could've gotten a loaded Maxima SE and a Taurus SHO, and a decent vacation as well, for the price of that BMW!

----------------

i could have... but i was 7 years old. my uncle handed that car over to me 2 years ago when i had my Confirmation.. but had i been around then i would have gone for the SE

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 3/22/2004 5:40:09 PM Rdmarsiii wrote:

I have pics of the Vipers, but do I need to blot the license plates out just in case? And no, no glue or snap here...

----------------

i don't mean to sounds nasty, but i have pics of ferrari's and bentley's...i could even photoshop myself in the car or beside it....but it doesn't mean i paid some serious $$$ for them. 3 vipers? 3 colors? i am just saying you are going to have a hard time proving that one.2.gif

----------------

On 3/22/2004 8:23:59 PM tankhokie wrote:

----------------

On 3/22/2004 5:40:09 PM Rdmarsiii wrote:

I have pics of the Vipers, but do I need to blot the license plates out just in case? And no, no glue or snap here...

----------------

i don't mean to sounds nasty, but i have pics of ferrari's and bentley's...i could even photoshop myself in the car or beside it....but it doesn't mean i paid some serious $$$ for them. 3 vipers? 3 colors? i am just saying you are going to have a hard time proving that one.
2.gif

----------------

I dont know how to use photoshop. Three Vipers and two colors. I was going to put it in paint and use the eraser to blot out the license...

Sounds to me like he's rich. But he got a good deal on his heresy's. You got to save a little money when you got a million dollars worth of cars LOL. Or do you mean you own a mustang and your parents have three vipers? If you do own them either way you have great parents and you should let them know. Be carefull buddy when you do drive those dont' get killed on us.2.gif1.gif

----------------

On 3/22/2004 8:43:05 PM wheelman wrote:

Sounds to me like he's rich. But he got a good deal on his heresy's. You got to save a little money when you got a million dollars worth of cars LOL. Or do you mean you own a mustang and your parents have three vipers? If you do own them either way you have great parents and you should let them know. Be carefull buddy when you do drive those dont' get killed on us.
2.gif1.gif

----------------

They're his parents' cars. He's been asked the direct question twice now, and twice he's declined to answer it.

C'mon, Mars! Man up and tell the truth! 9.gif9.gif

aww bum, i gotta sell my car now (the black 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo SS). $3500 OBO for anyone interested, lol. this wasn't supposed to be an ad btw, but i wanted to talk about the new car im getting...(edit: but since i mentioned it, i wouldn't mind taking offers, lol)

To replace it, I'm getting a green subaru legacy wagon! wow, talk about a transition. i test drove it last saturday and all i gotta say is "wow for a wagon." I've never driven an AWD vehicle before and man is it fun in the gravel and ummmmm "beside the road." 2.gif2.gif I used to swear by RWD, but now I totally envy all those driving a Subaru WRX (i think there were a few mentioned earlier in this thread).

oh, and in light of some the earlier threads, the monte carlo is a true dual exhaust, rofl 3.gif9.gif2.gif16.gif

LOL! Ya'll are so easy. If I was rich, would I have any trouble buying those Heresy's? Would I have to sell my laptop to get them? Nope, I would just go and buy some new ones, or even some Khorns or La Scalas (i dont have room for them)... I hope ya'll took all that as a joke. It was funny while it lasted, but now it is just old. The Vipers belong the people's son and friends that are kinda catty corner across the street. I just knew that I couldnt keep up inferring that they are mine. I just have two Mustangs. I am sorry if I offended any one. 9.gif2.gif

----------------

On 3/23/2004 5:01:02 PM Rdmarsiii wrote:

I just have two Mustangs. I am sorry if I offended any one.
9.gif2.gif

----------------

that's it!!! i have been offended the last time by this cursed forum. i say shut this forum down...no wait....shut the INTERNET down!!! who knows where the internet building is? i bet new york. i think i may lodge a formal complaint against the internet's owner...who is that? gates? trump? saddam? kain?

(the follwing comments were not meant to offend or attack any persons and were made by the forum idiot)

3.gif3.gif3.gif

edit: just occured to me.."catty cornered" hmmm, i use that word often but never thought about the spelling/origin. anyone?

----------------

On 3/23/2004 7:57:25 PM tankhokie wrote:

edit: just occured to me.."catty cornered" hmmm, i use that word often but never thought about the spelling/origin. anyone?

----------------

its now become kitty-corner

the origin of it is--catercorner

cater doesn't mean "cat" it means "diagonally"...which comes from the latin "quattuor" meaning "four"

catty corner is considered a "accepted" varient though...