Audio Orgasm

Only way to describe my feelings after hearing my two Khorns, two cornwalls and a belle, all together for the first time. The sweet spot is almost anywhere in the room. The bass from a conerhorn is effortless, tight and smooth. With accoustical guitar music, you can almost see their fingers sliding across the strings. You can almost see their chest expand with each breath. I admit the Yamaha isn't as easy to listen to as the Scott, but for watching a movie, it is fine. My home built sub is going into surgery in the near future since the cornerhorns go lower. Going in for a little exploratory to see if I can't find a little more low end. If all else fails, SVS is the alternative. That will have to wait for funding. In the mean time, I will enjoy what I have and give thanks to God and Paul for making it possible. I also owe a little credit to my soon to be X-wife for moving out and making it possible to move the little babes in.1.gif Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. The projector is almost always on, but if it isn't, the Scott is. Isn't life grand?

That is true audio nirvana...what a setup! Reminds me when I heard two pairs of Klipschorns in this huge music room years ago! Sounds so real it came alive. No words could describe this experience, and WP's system is just that! Enjoy.2.gif

Glad to hear that you got the speakers home in one piece, Steve. My loss is your gain (but as you could see, my house was no match for the Cornwalls). I'm glad that they are where they can hang out with friends. I hope that you are happy with my description...

Now it's time for me to look into some ribbons or Quads (better match for the room).

Oh wait, I have to wait for my new job to come through...chuckle...

Hey buddy. Yep, only problem was a blow out on I-20 just east of Meridian Miss. Got the Corns home, sanded down and got rid of almost every dent and scratch. Only problem was one dent went so deep, that I sanded through the veneer into the plywood under it. It was a dent front center on top about 2" back from the front. I can touch it up and it will be fine. I didn't buy them for the looks anyway, I wanted the sound to match the Khorns and Belle and they do that perfectly. Other than my over sanding, they turned out great. They are a tad bit darker than the front trio but from across the room, who's gonna notice. Thanks again for the speakers. They seem to be happy in their new home. I will post pics as soon as I get the room finished.