• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 3/14/2004 3:59:52 PM BackBurner wrote:

..."BTW.I like my jello between a nice set of 38's."

----------------

WTF...a pair of 36s aren't big enough for ya, you have to go for the big guns, huh? LOL9.gif

I love me some chocolate puddin'!

butterscotch....end of story....all other puddings suck copmpared to butterscotch, the other puddings aren't as efficient and don't give you that "I'm there live" feeling that butterscotch does....also, all other puddings are overly dependent on other components to produce high quality pudding experiences, I want a pudding that any cheap old spoon can drive to exhilerating heights...the only reason other puddings get so much more press than butterscotch is that they buy a bunch of advertising with the trade rags, butterscotch would be on everyone's "A List" if it would spend millions for ads each year the way the other puddings do....

thought I'd see if we can actually have a pudding flame war....11.gif11.gif

I find my pudding is better when I have two spoon heads on the end of a single spoon handle...this "bi-spooning" if you will really separates the smooth highs of the butterscotch flavor from the creamy substance of the pudding itself, totally enriching my pudding experience....the butterscotch flavor is really extended and detailed, while the overall "taste stage" is wide and deep....some say a single-headed spoon is as good but for my money I can tell a real difference...thinking about upgrading the spoonheads to one's with higher silver content...thanks for the ideas on cryo, hadn't thought of that...

----------------

On 3/14/2004 8:51:40 PM arthurs wrote:

I find my pudding is better when I have two spoon heads on the end of a single spoon handle...this "bi-spooning" if you will really separates the smooth highs of the butterscotch flavor from the creamy substance of the pudding itself, totally enriching my pudding experience....the butterscotch flavor is really extended and detailed, while the overall "taste stage" is wide and deep....some say a single-headed spoon is as good but for my money I can tell a real difference...thinking about upgrading the spoonheads to one's with higher silver content...thanks for the ideas on cryo, hadn't thought of that...

----------------

Oh. My. God. Arthurs, this is one of the more clever posts I've ever seen--the pudding rant. I'd join in but, I'm out of my league. you puddafiles have me beat.

LOL-I mean it too...i laughed out loud when I read this. thanks for the smile.

the line that really did it was the "all other puddings aren't as efficient" efficient pudding for some reason makes me crack up.

Wow I thought Bi-spooning was the title of a course in college called sexual and devient behavior. I wonder if cryo-treating a two headed spoon costs more, wait a minute I'm sure it does. DO you think Pudding made in a tube output electric stove tastes better than gas or the new solid state electric stove?

solid state stoves can leave pudding tasting harsh and grainy, go tube stove for a smooth and mellow pudding taste. Also you need to think about the type of shielding you use on your spoon, if it is not applied correctly the taste of other foods eaten with said spoon can transfer into the taste of your pudding...

Now are we looking at the American version of pudding or the Brittish version? This is serious buisness here. Does pudding only encompass that gooey goopy glop that we Americans stow in children's lunches or does it include all means of tarts,pies, cakes, trifles...and other tasty delicacies that the Brits include in the mix...Does it include Yorkshire pudding (a non dessert variety)...

Too many puddings...too little time!1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif

LOL.2.gif

What can I say?

It's all about association.

Given the nature of the up-coming festive holiday, certain shades of specifically branded, gelanitized fluids have made their way into the eyes of the mainsteam media making it impossible for me to concentrate about anything else but the tone that is set by the afore mentioned marketing vultures.

So what am I to do other than to succumb to my maddening urges?

With much green,

John.

It's a classic. The good ol vinilla wafers lined on the bottom with bananna pudding, then you top it off with bananna slices.

That my friends will beat any butterscotch pudding. Yummy yum yum. However, I have not had it since I was living with my folks. wife does not like banannas and she won't make it. I never think about making it.

A very close second would be straightup tapoca (sp?)