yamaha RXV-2400 $599 b.n.i.b.!!

avman

only 5 available

MUST be picked up at our store!(New Orleans area)

with all the talk about rxv-1400/2400's (and i'm going to audition one for my living room cornwall-heresy setup)i thought i would let my fellow bb'ers in on this great deal!

any ?'s p.m. me.

avman.

----------------

On 3/17/2004 11:09:08 AM avman wrote:

hey ygmn!

i was hoping some of my 'local' contacts would see this.

how are your new R-7 speakers sounding?

av.
1.gif

----------------

Amazing....the difference between my old bookshelfs and the RF7 are amazing....like being a baby and first hearing your mommas voice....your eyes light up and you smile with glee....hehehe

The RC-7 is awesome now....well worth the trip back to your store....

The GF is impressed with the sound and the look....it is hard for her to admit it was worth the $$...but she did....

I have the grills off...and the copper cones really reflect the light in the evening....

I am very happy with sound.....only problem is....now I have to wait for my receiver upgrade.....15.gif but when I am ready I am sure the Yammy Z9 will be ready for me....and then I will have to think of what to use for the front effect speakers....I was thinking RB75 on top of my bookcases...but I dunno...it is a ways away....so now I listen to what I have and dream...

Thanks again....

you are very welcome!

WOW!! rb-75's as front effects!!

i have another customer that hooked up rb-75's as mains to a yamaha rx-z9 that he bought from me.he and his installer(both whom i know well)said the rb-75's were AWESOME!as is the yammy rx-z9. on top of the AWESOME sound that receiver provides it is EQUALLY as strong in the video department. it has a faroujda dcdi de-interlacer that is part of the video-to-component up-conversion process, and the video board is at the bottom of the receiver separated by a copper shield. that yammy is on a VERY short list of receivers that I would invite into my ht room(but not anytime soon,as i still have a serious love affair going on w/my strda777ES)

avman.

i haven't had time to try one at home yet. too many installs/service calls. also just painted the living room where the 'corns and heresy2's go. i DO have a rxv-1400 in the showroom hooked up to a ref sat rsx-5/rcx-4/rsw10 system and it sounds great.

i am especially interested in seeing how Y amaha P arametric A coustic O ptimiser works w/my big speakers in a smallish room.

avman.

Avman,

This is funny. There's a guy on another forum (his name is Steve) that must be working w/ you. He just posted that he could get a 2400 in NO for $599. I told him I had to go to NO now. 9.gif

John- Who'll take any excuse to go to NO!

Check your PM.

----------------

On 3/17/2004 11:19:56 PM yromj wrote:

Avman,

This is funny. There's a guy on another forum (his name is Steve) that must be working w/ you. He just posted that he could get a 2400 in NO for $599. I told him I had to go to NO now.
9.gif

John- Who'll take any excuse to go to NO!

Check your PM.

----------------

yes,he lives in baton rouge about an hour away.

avman.

----------------

On 3/19/2004 11:08:47 AM love_hertz wrote:

sup avman great deal hard to pass that up!! anyway still happy with my setup, see ya later
2.gif

----------------

hey buddy!

you also got a great deal on your yammy2.gif

glad to hear from you.stay in touch!

avman.

I'm the guy in Baton Rouge...

After weeks of reading forums, and talking to my wife about them... my fast birthday approaching (next week)... she FINALLY said the magic words... "why don't you just go ahead and buy it?"... as I managed to contain my inner self that said "YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!... (It took you long enough to say it....Baby)"

THEREFORE... AvMan, I'll be by early next week to pick-up my 2400!!

I'd like to hear some more of those Klipsh thingy speaker thingies too. The speakers won't be in my birthday budget, but I'll continue to formulate the decision, and I've got 60 days or so before we move into our new house.

It'd like me to reward the nice deal on the 2400 with some continued business, especially if there are more sweet deals...

Let me know if I can help someone else.

by the way... Avman was very helpful in his store... if you're near New Orleans, it'd be worth your time to stop by just to visit him I bet.

See ya next week, AvMan. (I'd be down there tomorrow, but it's my 3 y.o. lil girl's birthday...) I'm pumped!!

Steve

thanks steve.

glad you got to pick it up this a.m. and yes, the deals continue w/klipsch speakers or whatever else you are interested in. glad to help.

p.s.

2400's still available thru this saturday or until sold out whichever comes first.

j.4knee-

keep the RXV-3300, it is a great receiver.

avman.