Pictures of my HT

markmaple

----------------

On 3/17/2004 2:45:56 PM markmaple wrote:

Thanks Moon! Did you decide if you are sticking with the RS-7s for the side surrounds? I just put my RB-35s up this past weekend. Sounded great with a DVD-Audio. I haven't watched a movie yet with them.

----------------

Nope... Still undecided. 14.gif

Very very cool, I'm getting new setup ideas just looking at it. Did you choose the color for any particular HT reason or was it like that before? It looks like you built a nice box into the studs on your ceiling to set up the rear center. Was that an RC 7? I just hung my RB 35s as well, Love 'em now for movies.

Oops, just saw that it was an RC3II.

"Thanks Moon! Did you decide if you are sticking with the RS-7s for the side surrounds? I just put my RB-35s up this past weekend."

Awesome room, I cant wait to move into a house so I can start work on one myself. As for the RS-7s, I had a nice time listening to RB-75s and they are sweet. Might be what I go with once I move.

Mark, great looking room. I think the firplace is fine, You have to have something the little lady likes. BUT she would love it a whole lot more if you could get rid of the white cord. The great thing about that fireplace is there is probably just a tube with a big hollow space going up to the attic which will make running wires a whole lot easier. You will always find a need for power above a fireplace. If you hang a big picture you would surely want to light it!!

Great room!!