Trey Cannon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 4/8/2004 3:26:32 PM Griffinator wrote:

LOL!

I'll be having my first date with a young lady from Illinois, by the looks of it!
9.gif

----------------

YEAH, RIGHT!

Theyve made special lodging arrangements just for you, Griff.

hotel.gif

Hi Trey,

Count me in with 2 other folks (total of 3).

Are you planning on setting up a Heritage room again? I would consider bringing my 1977 cornwalls and Scott 299 for the occasion (if they fit in the wagon).

Later,

Mace

Just bought my plane tickets. Had I done so last night I would have saved $20. The cheap seats fill up quickly! Still, $256 round trip ain't bad.

No turning back now. All I need now is a place to sleep. Should we be making reservations now? If so, where? Any details would be helpful.

• Klipsch Employees

This is the same place that the gang stayed last year. They are to let you use the Meeting Rooms one for demoing stuff you bring and the other for "hanging out"

I think they plan to try and book your rooms above the meeting rooms, thinking that this will help with complaints about noise.

The people at the Comfrot Inn were glad to have you come...the Lady we talked with even has Klipsch speakers at her home.

All she ask is that she can hear a few tunes of her own...I told her that I was sure the gang would welcome her.

Here you go...Just tell them you will be with the Klipsch group.

Comfort Inn

9090 Wesleyan Road in Indianapolis (walking distance to Klipsch)

317-875-7676

Standard Room: $45/night (single or double)

1 or 2 Room Suites: $63/night (one room suites are very large rooms, two room suites have a living room in front w/ a fold-out couch and bedroom in back)

Mention Klipsch event to get these rates

Free continental breakfast

Outdoor pool

Meeting space is free on Friday evening

Get a 15% discount at Max & Erma's restaurant, located next door to hotel

Jill Escol, from our marketing dept is a large part of why this all takes place. She sets up all the things we do away from the office as well as the food. She is a great help. It would be hard to do this without her.

We are out of the office on Fri. 4/9/04, but we hope to pull together the agenda some time next week.

Thank you for all your input and BOOK YOUR ROOM!3.gif

I'm going -- my plane and motel reservations are set, plus a rental car -- it's a looong way from the airport to Klipsch and the Comfort Inn. My plane arrives at 1:44 p.m. on the 11th. Gary, I'm saving a place in the car for you.

Larry

----------------

On 4/10/2004 3:11:22 PM garymd wrote:

Thanks Trey and Larry. The not-to-friendly gentleman at the reservation desk acted as if I were from Mars. So it's not just our wives who think we're nuts?
3.gif

----------------

Really? I got a very pleasent sounding and very polite woman that took my reservation. Everything is booked! The flight, hotel, and car! Just need a round trip train ticket from Fredericksburg to Alexandria on the VRE, than I am all set! I'll run by the train station in the morning this weekend and pick one up.

I'll be leaving from Reagan National Friday morning and will arrive about 12:20 or so (only $204 for a non-stop round-trip flight 1.gif ). I'll have a car myself so if anybody that is arriving around that time, I can give them a ride up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. This is going to be so awesome! I had such a blast last year, and it sounds like this one is going to be even better. I so cannot friggan wait! 9.gif

• Klipsch Employees

Khorns will be a prob. The Fri thing is all members. Klipsch is just invited (I think :)

On Sat I don't think the Horns will be back from the movie shoot. (before you ask, I dont know what the movie is...)

I will have LS and Belles set up...maybe even some stuff you havent seen or heard before...(don't you just love tezzers)

• Klipsch Employees

I will have the set up in one of the listing rooms here at HQ. From the look of the agenda we have started, we may not have time to go to my house this year...I could bring my LS to the Fri night thing if you want.

You do know that we are going to scar the ......out of the folks at the hotel if we bring in all this product...

----------------

On 4/21/2004 12:09:30 PM trey cannon wrote:

You do know that we are going to scar the ......out of the folks at the hotel if we bring in all this product...

----------------

Now, if I can just figure out how to pack a pair of RF-7s and a B&K amp in my luggage and still fit it in the carry-on bin.... 9.gif

----------------

On 3/29/2004 7:32:05 PM trey cannon wrote:

Cool...ladies are welcome...We would love to see some of the lady forum members as well.----------------

Someone told me Klipsch was providing all the women we could enjoy ?? What is up with that !! We have to bring are own 7.gif2.gif

Trey absolutley bring them Friday night I will bring my entire setup Preamp, Amps, turntable and CD player. Will I need speaker wire? I bring interconnects and power strip. Everyone should bring there favorite tunes and take turns flogging my setup. I'm hoping to have a Blueberry preamp by then from Mark Deneen (hint hint). Of coarse anyone else that wants to bring gear feel free !!

Craig

• Klipsch Employees

I talked to the hotel folks...they are ok with bringing the system in. but would like to keep the SPL to a somewhat low level...about 90db I would guess. I will try to bring a SPL meter, but just in the case that I can't , someone else needs to bring one...we dont want to get tossed out on our woofers....4.gif