Undoubtably the uglies Scala I've ever seen.

m00n

----------------

On 3/31/2004 9:28:58 PM mdeneen wrote:

"Isn't that the new "distressed" look Klipsch just came out with?"

------

In San Francisco they called that "Shabby Chic," and charged extra for it in my old neighborhood in the Haight. It's all a matter of perspective.

mdeneen

----------------

Shabby Chic?

I used to have a place furnished in early ugly...

...In Atlanta...the fashionably run down neighborhood along Ponce de Leon between mid-town and Decatur.

----------------

On 4/1/2004 12:01:14 AM TBrennan wrote:

I owned some pretty ugly LaScalas myself about 30 years ago. I didn't give a damn.

----------------

Tom,

Is that your son in the picture? Is he bifurcating right there on the floor??

I had to laugh when I read these are coming from Tomkomsville, KY.........."

"This as well with a lot of the items I list came out of a storage unit in Nashville,Tn. MUSIC city is what we call it."

Man they are rough on there musical instruments there...........

Man, Tom, I'm gonna pay you to come down to our house and train Liam to keep the rooms that spotless. I cleaned the living room up four times in an hour this am, and it's still a tornado zone. Liam does the butt in the air trick while sleeping as well, which I can't figure out.

He is cutting two more top teeth this week, and he started up this morning with the regurgitation. Colleen was grateful at first when I grabbed him out of her arms, but he nailed the side of Shorty with a projectile power puke. Talk about a scene - wife whining, baby wailing, sheltie barking, spatters all over the exercise mat and liquid dripping off Shorty8.gif Thank God the terrible twos are right around the corner2.gif

An hour later, Liam grabbed his coat out of the closet and demanded I take him to day care, which I talked dearest into letting me do. Today Led Zeppelin will assist my cleaning efforts11.gif

----------------

On 3/31/2004 9:28:58 PM mdeneen wrote:

"Isn't that the new "distressed" look Klipsch just came out with?"

------

In San Francisco they called that "Shabby Chic," and charged extra for it in my old neighborhood in the Haight. It's all a matter of perspective.

mdeneen
----------------

My wife calls it "That's what we grew up with. Never knew Mom was so far ahead of her time, design-wise..."