Lascala's cheap in Rhode Island BIN $995

----------------

On 4/18/2004 9:26:07 PM garymd wrote:

Anyone want to buy a pair of Altecs?

Those are nice looking lascalas. Not too far either. I'd buy em in a heartbeat if I didn't have the altecs.----------------

Gary,

Dive in and just trust that you will sell the Altecs !! You know your going to at least get a good chunk of the cost back out of the Altec right on Ebay ! These are to nice to pass up. Your heart will stop from the tight Bass hit with your Mark III's and BB combo with Lascala's I don't care how bad your room is acoustically speaking !! After your past dealings with Audio gear I'm sure your sife will realize you can recover the cost.

Craig

PS:

Heck if there still up there tomorrow and the guy that is wanting to buy my Race Motor comes through as expected tonight I'll loan you the money until you sell the Altecs !!

----------------

Gary I can drive all the way to Providence for you if you want.
2.gif

----------------

Gary -- Oh man alive, those look terrific. That dark stain brings out the grain just right for that nice downstairs setting. Tempted, are you?

Larry

----------------

On 4/19/2004 9:04:49 AM garymd wrote:

I'll buy them right now if Rick agrees to hold them for me until I sell the altecs. He has to pick them up though. Not an easy task.

Rick?

----------------

My post written before but posted after; good luck!

Larry

----------------

On 4/19/2004 9:20:42 AM garymd wrote:

Thanks Larry. Waiting to heear from R I C K!!!!!!

I'd ask you to take a drive with me but..........

----------------

To clarify:

It's not that Larry has BO or anything like that. He broke his foot a little over a week ago and is not too agile at the moment. Surgery is scheduled for the 23rd so please wish him a speedy recovery. It's a pretty serious injury and may cause him to miss Indy!