Belle Klipsch WANTED

Music Man

Just a word of advice.....

Belle Klipsch in Oak finishes are no fun to find - just ask forum member James McCall. He had to special order a Belle from Klipsch to match his Klipschorns, because he got tired of waiting for a used pair to become available.

I tried too - I had an OO pair of Cornwalls that I wanted to match up with OO Belle Klipsch. I gave up looking for oak Belles (being beaten by minutes on an Ebay BIN was the last straw) and switched all my Klipsch to walnut finish - much more available in all Heritage makes. It was also easier to match up the different ages/crossovers/drivers within the walnut finish options (especially for home theater, and the ability to mix all my Heritage later in a different dwelling), since all of the Heritage klipsch were made in that finish. I have all walnut Heritage with identical alnico midrange and tweeter drivers, so I can mix and match the Cornwalls and Belles as I choose between both systems.

So, for ease of locating the Belles, I suggest being open to walnut finish. You might still find the Oak finishes, but odds are, you will have to look harder and pay more for them.

Actually, what I need is one Belle in birch laquer finish to match my Khorns & other blonde colored woods in my decor. Might be willing trade.................(mines oiled walnut)

----------------

On 4/23/2004 5:04:20 PM artto wrote:

Actually, what I need is one Belle in birch laquer finish to match my Khorns & other blonde colored woods in my decor. Might be willing trade.................(mines oiled walnut)

----------------

Don't know if they made Belles in birch. But I do have one Belle in walnut lacquer, which is a lighter color than walnut oil. I'm in need of an oiled walnut to match my Khorns.