13 going on 30..

I just saw the movie "13 Going On 30" and I noticed that in the one scene, in the background, there appeared to be a Klispch Speaker..it was in the shadows and you could only see the outline, it appeared to be a RF-7 or something similiar. It was at the scene when the guy does his striptese for Jennifer ..and of course I wasn't paying attention to that! 2.gif so i noticed that, any1 else notice that? I'm prob wrong tho since im a noob at HT 15.gif

The movie is a chick flick and i was dragged along by my girl, but it actually wasnt that bad. Anyway, the reason i thought it was a Klipsch speaker was because of the shape..it was tall, pretty wide, and had the feet on the side, just like the RF's do.

----------------

On 5/8/2004 9:19:06 PM Trooper wrote:

Yea, RF-7. You get a glimpse of it in the preview I've seen on TV too. It's right behind Jennifer Garner in her boyfriend's apartment.

----------------

I vagually recall a posting that somebody from Klipsch, I think it was Trey, that said they were asked to supply a set of Reference 7's for a movie set. If I remember correctly, that was last spring (or was it the spring before). I wonder if this "13 to 30" movie was the one. It is not unusual for it to take a movie year or two to go from concept to the film can as a finished product to be shown at theaters.

Guest Joshua Ryan Hall

I sent the complete RF-7 7.1 system to the set along with an Aragon Stage One and two 3000 Series Aragon amps. They came back from the set and I sold them to some employees. If JG had signed them, they would have been on the web site as a prize or something. Sorry. She wasn't able to sign them because they tore the set down and sent the speakers back too quickly. If you download the trailer from any number of sites you can see the RF-7s and an RC-7 in the apartment.

--Joshua Ryan Hall

Guest Joshua Ryan Hall

I sent the complete RF-7 7.1 system to the set along with an Aragon Stage One and two 3000 Series Aragon amps. They came back from the set and I sold them to some employees. If JG had signed them, they would have been on the web site as a prize or something. Sorry. She wasn't able to sign them because they tore the set down and sent the speakers back too quickly. If you download the trailer from any number of sites you can see the RF-7s and an RC-7 in the apartment.

--Joshua Ryan Hall

joshua,

uhhh, i am shooting a large "production" film and uhhhh was wondering if you could send over a set of the 7's? we are, uhhhhhh, trying to keep this picture quiet (on the down low) so maybe if there was no paperwork involved, that might be best....