Any word on that 'RF-7' killer speaker from the show?

kenratboy

Yeah Darren, ain't that the truth9.gif It's just like the monopole/dipole, SET/PP/SS, and several other topics we've rehashed here over and over again.

But just like the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers - we gotta "get it on" at least twice a year3.gif As long as we can do so civilly, I suppose there's nothing wrong with having a friendly sequel for the benefit of the newcomers around here. Such debates DO shed much light on the differences between these, and does relieve our newbies of dealing with the oft erring and difficult search function here.

And let's face it - we Heritage owners don't really dislike the Reference owners as much as we Bear fans dislike the Packers, because the fact is, all Klipsch owners are in the same church - just sitting in different pews. We have more in common than differences in speaker preferences - as demonstrated by the the presence of all of us here.

----------------

On 5/17/2004 9:05:08 AM lancestorm wrote:

Uh so pretty much this whole thread is off topic.

----------------

That's m00n for you... 2.gif

And I sit on the same pew as he does when it comes to LaScala/Belle's bass. My musical tastes are different from most members here, and it contains a lot of info in the bottom octave. I realised this when I was disappointed with the LaScalas I auditioned as so much was missing in comparison to the Cornwalls I've owned for a while.

What was there was very good, but there was simply too much that wasn't there for my music and preferences.

Later...

Rob

----------------

On 5/15/2004 7:50:56 PM J.4knee wrote:

m00n

I think my La Scala's have a nice a$$!! Beautiful ankle follows up to a slender muscular calf….oh sorry......I was thinking of my wife.

----------------

I think the Klipschorn does, too!

khorn2ass1.jpg

post-11084-13819255009502_thumb.jpg

Jim,

Is there a Klipschorn in that picture?

Where is it? Are you sure that that isn't one of those Vitamax thingys? Those angled grills aren't Klipsch. I think with those rounded cheeks that they are JBL's. You had to confuse me didn't you. Just when i was thinking about j4knee's wife's muscular calfs....3.gif

Rick

You had me goin' for a minute there...4.gif

I had to do a double-take again at the Klipschorn. What kinda looks like an angle is a shadow from the wall on the right. I suppose the studio lighting was off to the side, and cast a shadow on the right side of the Khorn, giving it the appearance of an angle closer to the front than the original. No, I'm sure it's not a Klipschorn-knockoff, but the real thing (like the babe...I had to add in the black bathing suit, though...this is a family oriented forum, ya know. Thank goodness for Photoshop 7.0)!9.gif