OT: Pepsi delivery truck

On my way to work this morning driving out of town was a blue and white Pepsi truck and trailer delivery truck chugging up the hill in front of me. Coming down the hill was a red and white truck like the Pepsi truck and all of a sudden the driver crosses over the line and heads right for the Pepsi guy. I thought, what the --, it was a coke delivery truck. He swerved back into his lane, the two drivers waved at each other, and the Coke guy was laughing and smiling as he passed by. I practically looked around for the cameras making a TV commercial. Too funny!

All I have to say is when I worked at Target, 3/4 of us brought out lunch to work in Wal*Mart bags, and shopped at Wal*Mart. There is no such thing as low-level employees having any grudges like that. Come on, they are TRUCK DRIVERS, not cola reps!!!

----------------

On 5/25/2004 11:21:56 PM Frank Speaker wrote:

It was all friendly, they were just goofin. Thats what made it funny, its like they were acknowledging the pseudo rivalry amongst themselves.
----------------

2.gif - OK, I get it...

I remember back at Target, around Christmas, TEN of us drove to Wal*Mart at 2 AM (when work got out, we stayed that late, it sucked), and went shopping, we got lots of strange looks, but it was all good. Between the 10 of us, we probably blew $150 or so.

However, I am not going to show up at a home theater shop in my Best Buy cloths!!! - I'd get a whopping!

----------------

On 6/1/2004 10:28:22 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Look who played "chicken" and took it seriously...

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/UPS wins.jpg">

----------------

Last I heard those two companies are in cahoots with each other anyway. I had a package delivered to me that initially had TWO tracking numbers. One from FedEx and the other from UPS.

3.gif