French music anyone??

----------------

On 6/10/2004 12:04:36 PM damonrpayne wrote:

Jean Luc DeMeyer from Front 242 is in a band called "CTEC" now, he sings some stuff in French. French Industrial music, sweet!

----------------

Actually he is still active in Front242... as well as C-Tec and Colbalt60. Very different (better to me 1.gif ) style from Tom's link though...

BTW... who's site is that video thing on? ... I won't post a link, but there is some *surprising* (questionable?) stuff on there...

Rob

Formica-

I'm not sure who's site that is. I copied it from another board I go to once in a while (acura-tl.com). Most of the people there tend to be rather sophomor-ish most of the time. Usually it's a bunch of rich kids that hads a realy nice car given to them by their parents (no, I paid for mine3.gif )

----------------

On 6/10/2004 3:08:11 PM Tom Blasing wrote:

Usually it's a bunch of rich kids that hads a realy nice car given to them by their parents (no, I paid for mine
3.gif
)

----------------

You seemed a little old to have your parents pay for your stuff...

9.gif

She's really hot, and she's too young for me and the video director leaves practically nothing to the imagination. Watch a JLo video (turn the sound off), and we get just enough hints and teases to make us keep watching. This chick's video is mostly blatant shots of her cute ***, her cute face, and that's it. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! It's just a little overrear kill! Plus, I'm pretty miffed at the French anyway, so if I happen to watch the video again, at least I won't admit it. 9.gif

Ahhhhhh...the Alizee redux. We've been here before1.gif

I recall in a prior thread that someone mentioned she was 16 at the time. That thread was year old, at least, so she's getting closer to legal all of the time (assuming she visits here, of course).

Royster said:

"NO THANKS!!!!! Nothing French for me! I am on the boycot France team."

Nahhhh, I gave that up the day we created "Freedom Fries". Now seriousleh, don't you think that Alizee could be the face of a new international relationship? We had "glastnost"......so why would it not be possible to turn a new leaf?

Alizee for French Prime Minister2.gif And I'll have fries with that.....oh, and a bottle of Bordeaux too9.gif