WTB: Cornwalls, LaScala's or Belle's

Doc Robin

Well my Heresy's and LaScala's need some room mates. And i was leaning toward the cornwall's but will consider any of the three. I would love to have Klipschorns but my room only has one corner that does not have a door close to it so that takes care of that for now.

Still looking Bill

I'm in Tulsa, OK and you'll be hard press to find anyone closer, with a nicer pair of cornwalls. I'm interested in selling my OO Cornwalls. I offered to sell on this forum about a month ago, but no one was interested.

I don't want to hassel with ebay and shipping, so selling to someone like yourself would be perfect for me.

If your interested drop me an email. My digital camera is broken, but I could borrow one from the office; But only if your serious. They are very pretty speakers and come with the risers, and are in near perfect condition.

A finer pair you will not likely find.

I own both the LaScala and the Cornwall. Here's my two cents. The midrange is more detailed on the LaScala's and they are more efficient (104db vs. 98db). The low end on the Cornwalls goes deeper and has better bass slam. More boomy if you will.

Both are excellent speakers. I doubt I could decide between the two of them. So it is unlikely that I will ever sell off one or the other.