A few current pics of my amp with KT88s and barrowed tuner.....

chops

Nice lookin' amp. and tubes Chops! One can't help but Love the glow from a quad of KT-88's. Were'nt you waiting for an amp. from overseas or something? Whatever happened with that? If it is'nt you I am thinking of, sorry. I AM getting up there in years you know2.gif.

----------------

On 7/13/2004 8:39:56 PM jorjen wrote:

Nice lookin' amp. and tubes Chops! One can't help but Love the glow from a quad of KT-88's. Were'nt you waiting for an amp. from overseas or something? Whatever happened with that? If it is'nt you I am thinking of, sorry. I AM getting up there in years you know
2.gif

----------------

Thanks! I know what you mean about the glowing KT-88s. They're like a real good looking woman, you just can't take your eyes off of them!

Anyway, I think you might be thinking of my brother jt1stcav. He finally got that fool thing after all these months!

----------------

On 7/13/2004 8:56:34 PM AK-4 wrote:

What I'm impressed with are the pictures themselves. Nice job Chops. What are you using for a camera, and many megapixels are we set at with those?

BTW, you have a tube missing.
9.gif

----------------

Believe it or not, it's a little cheapie Fuji FinePix A210 point and shoot. It's a 3MP digital and only cost $152 shipped from www.newegg.com about 6 months ago.

I'm lost.... What do you mean I have a tube missing?! 15.gif

----------------

On 7/13/2004 8:53:59 PM lynnm wrote:

That is his brother jt1stcav.

Hey Jim give us a review!

----------------

Jim,

We've been waiting months for your amp to arrive. We need a review!!! What's the holdup?7.gif1.gif

BTW - Beautiful pics Chops!

----------------

On 7/13/2004 10:05:43 PM edwinr wrote:

Chops. Please don't post pictures like that on this forum. My heart can't take it! The KT88's in full flight look more desirable than Kate Hudson.
3.gif

----------------

LOL... I'm sorry, but my KT-88's don't hold a candle to this!!!! 6.gif6.gif

004.jpg

It was a joke...(siblings)7.gif. But really, look at that Gibson, with it's rounded curves and smooth body, and that long slender neck (and I don't even play the guitar and I can appreciate the beauty of it)!4.gif

And for all those interested in a BEZ 300B review, it'll come soon. I haven't had a chance to really listen to it yet...as soon as I do (and I like what I've heard so far), you'll all be the first to know! Promise!16.gif

----------------

On 7/13/2004 11:31:12 PM jt1stcav wrote:

It was a joke...(siblings)
7.gif
. But really, look at that Gibson, with it's rounded curves and smooth body, and that long slender neck (and I don't even play the guitar and I can appreciate the beauty of it)!
4.gif

----------------

I'm lost. Someone help me here. What guitar? I can only see Kate.3.gif