Klipschorns you'll be able to score for cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47094&item=3739124144&rd=1

Found this on ebay. These are listed under the pro audio category of eBay and to make the deal even sweeter, the term Klipschorn is nowhere in the auction at all. As a matter of fact, I'm the first person to view it even though the auction has been going on for ten hours. They're a newer model in very good condition to boot.

The only downside is that this guy doesn't have any feedback and there is a reserve, but I can pretty much guarantee that nobody outside the forum will see it, so I'll just post it here for anyone who wants to have a go at it.1.gif

Funny that he/she lists no region or state I would say listing the location as "United States" is pretty damn broad! Either that or they are eBay dumb, or just noobs. You think that they would put some sort of location in there so potential bidders would know where in the hell they are located! For all we know they could be in Umiat, Alaska.

----------------

On 7/28/2004 9:45:39 AM WS65711 wrote:

The older (ended) ebay listing shows the location

as being North Carolina.

----------------

d***, depending on where at in north carolina. i live never them in Virginia Beach. I just wish i had the money to buy them. I would be able to go check them out.