PPK/S back from Cylinder & Slide

Mighty Favog

Still need to get my H&K P7 to Robar, but I can't decide on the finish I want, but I have a feeling it's going to be NP3. I'm not going to mod it, it's feels pretty slick just the way it is. The trigger feels nice, and just about where I want it.

Looking forward to the pics Tom. I've seen several guns that have been melded -- and it is one wild look.

Nothing like having a nice piece that has been altered to your specs!

I had my Browning HiPower done about 20 years ago and I still love to look at it. Nothing fancy mind you, just a well worn sidearm that went in worn and returned with a nice satian hardchrome on the frame, high gloss on the side of the slide and a matt finish on the top of the slide, Red insert for the front blade and a micro-white outline rear sight, gold plated hammer, trigger and hardware, hoag grip pannels and an engine turned finish on the barrel. The entire action was tightened and the trigger pull lightned.

Congrats on the return of your "baby" 1.gif

Geeze, Tom, I thought, with the progression of photos, we'd be seeing the molecules, there!

Very nice looking piece, there. I love the interaction of metal and wood in a precise tool (though I'm more attracted to a vintage hand-saw, with a rosewood handle, than hand-gun).