Check Out This TWEAKY System! Yours For $12K!

gullahisland

Just posted for sale on AudiogoN. Check out this crazy horn-based system, complete with homemade wires, custom-built 300B amps, etc.

Very tweaky, quite UGLY but probably sounds FANTASTIC!

He's selling the whole lot for $12K. Not sure he's gonna' get it, but it's an interesting system and well worth the look.

http://www.audiosold.com/sale/sale.htm

----------------

On 8/19/2004 2:23:29 PM mdeneen wrote:

Of particular note is the bank of Milk bottle-sized electrolytic caps sitting out on the shelf with exposed wires - - nice touch. I think one could surmise limited female, or child-unit presence in the abode....

mdeneen

----------------

nothing like death by cap. I touched one of those once, a mistake I'll never repeat.

----------------

On 8/19/2004 3:02:02 PM prodj101 wrote:

----------------

On 8/19/2004 2:23:29 PM mdeneen wrote:

Of particular note is the bank of Milk bottle-sized electrolytic caps sitting out on the shelf with exposed wires - - nice touch. I think one could surmise limited female, or child-unit presence in the abode....

mdeneen

----------------

nothing like death by cap. I touched one of those once, a mistake I'll never repeat.

----------------

I did it - photo flash cap, then in England, I got to meet their awesome 240 volt power system close and personal, OUCH!!!