LOL at Bose Demo CD!

crazyrobo

I got ahold of a Bose Lifestyle Demo CD, I'm listening to the first track on my RF system, (The Lifestyle is downstairs), "Fills your room with full and rich bass..." when I listened to this same track downstairs, it sounded, alright, a little muddled, but alright. So then I put the CD upstairs in my all Klipsch system and the RW-10 just BLASTED the walls with the bass, it was soooooo clean and everything was rumbling, almost like a good massage (keep in mind that my room is small compared to the area that the lifestyle has to cover downstairs.)

All the songs on the CD seem 'optimised' for the jewel cubes, they lack any real high and low fq, I can hear it very clearly with my speakers. Everything songs much richer and deeper, even on my Klipsch Promedias on my computer!!!!3.gif

5.gif

My favorite part is when it says, "...we decorate our home with music. All too often though, when we stop to listen to great music, we settle for sound that's only, 'average'. What great music deserves though, is full, deep bass to give it warmth *cue great bass track*, clarity to make it sparkle *harp, with some good high frequency, that sounds absolutely fabulous on my system*, and an open spacious sound, to bring our music to life."

The listening rooms are so designed for BOSE at their outlet stores I, too, have wondered if I played my own CD or heaven forbid brought in a RF7's and or a RSW 15 myself. LOL What would be the reaction..??

Ok, so it is a bigger speaker, but OMG what a fantastic sound out of the Klipsches!!

ROFL, and i Blose lovers ever go "Well your system is super huge, I'd hope it would do all that..but ours are small and sound just as good, bet you can't make it this small and sound so good"

*Starts laughing*

*busts out the Promedia Ultras*

*looks at face at blose lover*

*smurks*

and I say "Bitach! Take that, and it was only $399!

----------------

On 8/29/2004 1:08:23 AM michael hurd wrote:

I would love nothing better than to waltz into the local Future Shop, with a cd that has 1/3 octave test tones and try out their 3-2-1, or the Acoustimess system with a 32 hz test tone. Anyone willing to bet that their " bass module " starts to wimper and smoke?

----------------

Ohhh, you just gave me an idea! I have a CD that has a 1 to 100hz sweep. It starts out at 1 hz and every second, it jumps up to the next frequence (thus, you can look at the track-clock and tell what frequency is playing by looking at the number of seconds that elapsed). I tried it on my own system, and some pretty impressive results. The local dealer has a Blose 3-2-1 system setup, that people can put CD's on (not one of those stupid Kiosks). Would be interesting to try that test-sweep on the 3-2-1. 11.gif

• 4 years later...