I am down and out...

tpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 9/7/2004 4:35:29 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Of course there is the Kentucky version too.. If it does not come back to you... Go hunt it down and drag her back by the hair kicking and screaming!

----------------

Indy- I believe it's ...hunt it down and shoot it!

Amen brother JOHN!

good advice for the lovelorn, find an older woman, hey they're always lookin for a younger man. You might just give one of those single mom's or older singles a try. You might be surprised and learn some stuff. I remember being 22 and literally being 'tutored' by a 27 year old divorcee. Keep your mouth shut and listen to them, they can teach ya stuff that'll make your head spin. I know, at 18, you think you know all the tricks. You ain't seen nothin kiddo! And you, you young buck, have the stamina to keep up with a 30-year old. It's really the perfect combination.

Short story, this one babe I used to work with and I took up together. We'd go round to her place after work for, uh, cookies. Well, she lived in a double and neighbor's basement was under her bedroom. One afternoon she calls me sounding all hot and bothered. Said 'get over her RIGHT NOW'. Seems young neighbor was getting a bit nosy and had been tape recording our, how we say, afternoon delight, and was playing it back at top volume. She had taught me that being vocal was quite a turn on (we used to play tarzan reruns- called it 'animal planet) and.... well you know the rest. So have at it. Those night courses are a BLESSING! Don't go for the class 'hottie' pick out a pretty but simple gal and you might be very surprised.

Let us all know how much fun yer having in a few weeks, will ya?

----------------

On 9/7/2004 11:51:12 PM Piranha wrote:

I agree with John's philosophy. Older women rule when you're young. Younger women rule when you're old.
11.gif

----------------

The other thing I've noticed about getting older is that the stuff I used to do/say to women that got me SLAPPED in my 20's/30's now get me: "Daddy, you're so bad (kiss)", "Daddy, you're so funny (kiss)" or "Daddy, you're so cute (kiss)"!

It's a mystery to me because I never changed my MO..... 9.gif

First of all....colterphoto1 CUT IT OUT WITH THOSE AVITARS! (Tom says as he splashes cold water in his face). 9.gif

tpg - I'm not advocating this, but a friend of mine went through a rather nasty divorce some years ago. And he told me of something he did in order to restore his self-confidence and to regain a feeling of being empowered. He called it - dating vigilante. And it went something like this.

He would really work some girl until she finally agreed to go out with him. Typically, he would persue females that were stuck up or acted as if their you-know-what didn't stink. Then, during their dinner date he would excuse himself to go to the restroom but find his waiter and pay for the dinner. He'd return to the table and after a few moments he'd tell the woman she was a bore, flip her $10 for cab fair, and leave. Sometimes, he said, he just wouldn't go back to the table. He'd just hand the waiter the cab fair to give to the date. He told me it was hard as hell to do the first time, but soon got easier and easier.

I know it sounds horrible, but I must admit....it did make me chuckle the stories he told. 1.gif

Oh....and as far as older women go......

(daydream begins)

UH?? Wha?....Where was I? Whew...I need a cigarette now and I don't even smoke!! 6.gif11.gif

And at 48 there's definitely an advantage to being married to a much younger woman. Why you can pass along all that, ahem, knowledge. It's like a circle of life kinda thing donchaknow. MUHAHAHAHA.... 11.gif

Tom

My girlfriend and I have been living together for about 7 years now. She took me in like an abandoned puppy after I was thrown out of my last place (really I left a day earlier than the due date). With only two small duffel bags in hand full of one pair of jeans, underwear, thermal socks (it was February), a gun and a box of ammo. The gun had a couple purposes. Protection, of course and I could sell it if I was still on the street and needed more insulin and food.

I was out in the cold for three weeks, sleeping in my car when I could. I had no job and was $2,000 in debt after I checked out of the hospital from my diagnosis of Type I Diabetes and only weighed 119lbs.

I did some banquet serving for a temp agency and met a nice woman named Sheila. She thought I was the cat's meow and told me to look her up if I needed a place to stay.

Granted she's now 51 and I just turned 39 but we have fun saying things like "Oh, that was before/after your time."

Like I said, that was 7 years ago......and I'm still with her.

As an additional thought is that I never really did date a gal that was my age range. She was either younger or older. I dated one girl that just turned 13 when I was 16 (she was sure built a bit older 2.gif ). Never had a girlfriend that even went to the same school I did. Of course the girls at the same schools I went to made it a point to show that all the guys at their school weren't worth the time of day.

So just go on with life and if it happens it happens. If you go out looking for it you wind up putting on a different face that's not you.

Indy- I believe it's ...hunt it down and shoot it!

LOL, alternate version yes..

Course you know what the def of a virgin is in (supply state your making fun of here) ..??

A fast 13 yr old! Ok enough... sorry

I still say get into things you really really like... trust me a woman will find you too. (Well except audio boards...or tube - horn speaker conventions..)

----------------

On 9/8/2004 3:08:44 PM tpg wrote:

clu-

Steamer?!
14.gif
You said I was one of your forum favorites... but I didn't think you meant as dinner!
2.gif
BTW- the new one was too crabby...

----------------

TPG- You are really growing paranoid! Less and I were just trying to arrange for a private sauna. 11.gif12.gif9.gif

"Steamer?! You said I was one of your forum favorites... but I didn't think you meant as dinner! BTW- the new one was too crabby..."

Do I detect... SENSE OF HUMOR... I believe our man is making a comeback. Bet he eyes some PYT (pretty young thing) tonight during class. Grades will plummet this quarter. LOL

Are these avatars getting detailed enough for you geezers with the bad eyesight?

"Are these avatars getting detailed enough for you geezers with the bad eyesight?"

3.gif pfhrrrrrt....

(pssst - hey colterphoto1, do you, uh, by some chance have a, you know, a website, that has, like, a pay option like thing? It's not me that wants to know mind you. Fini wanted me to ask you.) 6.gif

Tom

Yea, your coming out of it alright.

Looking back at you often is a good sign. If she starts playing with her hair alot while she's talking to you she's saying "Hey look at me, I'm making myself beautiful for you." If your in a conversation and she briefley touches you on the hand, shoulder etc., then that is a small little prize she gives to say that your heading on the right road with her.

Not that I pick up these things all the time but their just little thoughts.

TPG-

Start small, a cup of coffee, a coke, who knows ....she may open her mouth and who knows what will spew out...

Honest to God...I went on this first date once, and the guy after a few drinkee-poos admitted to me that that his initial attraction to me was based on the fact that he and I might wear the same size lingerie, and that he didn't think that I would have issues about sharing..14.gif

And then there was the guy....3.gif