Show me yours..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 10/3/2004 8:42:59 AM jt1stcav wrote:

Hurricane Jeanne did some redecorating for me...flooded my room and waterlogged my cadenza and computer desk, and nearly destroyed the risers on my Cornwalls (got them out in time). The carpet's been pulled (note the nasty concrete floor with original paint splatters), and it and my desk and cadenza have become fodder for the local landfill via our friendly (and overworked) city sanitation employees!

----------------

Carpet and furniture, no big deal. The important thing is the Cornwalls are safe.

----------------

On 10/3/2004 2:55:15 PM paulparrot wrote:

Carpet and furniture, no big deal. The important thing is the Cornwalls are safe.

----------------

Agreed, but don't forget my absolutely fantastic 8 WPC SET amp, too!9.gif

----------------

On 10/4/2004 7:46:42 AM picky wrote:

"<ahttp://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/raddig.jpg"<

----------------

[/blockquote>

I guess I do need to buy some Lamisil, thanks, maybe then people will stop looking at my feet when I where open shoes.1.gif]

purdy stuff chris...

I remember thinking about buying a preamp from jeff BUT between his moaning about how hard they were to make and that he never quite got some residual hum out of them I backed of...I think I made a BIG mistake by not comissioning one from him...you have no complaints I assume, right?

warm regards,tony

Thanks, Tony. Yeah, Jeff does really nice work.

We got all the bugs out of this one. Dale's is silent as a ghost. It's a very magical pre-, but for $900, there wasn't enough money in it for Jeff to make it worth it. So I was lucky to score one of the two made.

It's a particularly nice match with the parafeed cobalt SET's ... these amps are very, very musical, not to mention easy on the eyes in the dark ...

AVVT-dark-S.jpg

post-4827-1381925808952_thumb.jpg

I may be picking up a nice pair of 78 Khorns tomorrow if everything goes right? I am not counting my chcikens before they hatch though. Three pairs have slipped through my grasp already. 8.gif

Patience seems to be key with used horns in So Cal. On the bright side, they seem to be available more frequently around here than in other parts of the country. JMHO 9.gif