SVS PB10-ISD Subwoofer Review

Omega3002

Another winner for SVS,its a custom now.All SVS subs are great vlaues and provide exemplary performance.The woofer quality is very impressive for a $400 subwoofer.

SVS will sell a boat load of these.

Secrets of High Fidelity is one of the better reviews sites online,if not THE best.These guys reviewed countless subs and many SVS,Sunfire,Velodyne subs 1.gif A good handful of wich I own 1.gif

Bravo SVS,this "small" SVS will propel SVS even further up.

----------------

On 10/12/2004 5:16:13 PM xcjago wrote:

Anybody want to buy a HSU STF-2?
11.gif

----------------

Yes I do,if you let it go for a dollar and thow in that wabbit in your avatar

1.gif

As you know that little HSU is obsolete now,Dr Hsu will have to act fast or the guys at SVS will eat away at his business with their LOUDER subs 2.gif

----------------

On 10/13/2004 2:42:55 AM Omega3002 wrote:

I posted that review at the HSU forums and I think it got taken down LOL! Thank god that kind of stuff doesn't happen here.

----------------

LOL

Do you seriously think HSU has a free forum? If they could they would use a baseball bat on the SVS team in a heartbeat.

SVS is HSU's main competitor,and with SVS you get more,better gear and MADE IN THE USA

Let it be known to all I will favor American or Canadian designed and built gear over ANY imported gear.

I have Klipsch(USA),Celeste(Canada),Krell(USA),Sunfire(USA),Revel(USA),Aerial(USA),Anthem(Canada),Paradigm(Canada),ATI(USA),Velodyne(USA)

As you can see no mass market,sweat shop build trash can gear.

16.gif16.gif16.gif And proud to give north americans work

Always think north amarican when buying gear,and HSU are not made in the USA anymore! SVS are and are even a better value!My next sub purchases will be from SVS and JL Audio

I like those fake patriots who buy "rocket" speakers and give jobs overseas! And think they have B&W or Dynaudio beaters,bunch of naive grunts.And the owner of "rocket" who passes for a kind person,sure he wants to sell you his gear,that he has at ultra low cost made in the PRC.

----------------

On 10/18/2004 9:18:18 PM skillet2003 wrote:

Anyways, whats your guys perspective on onix, especially their new reference series?

----------------

A review of the Onix Reference 1 bookshelf and Reference 2 floorstanding speaker from that same site as the SVS subwoofer review at the top of this thread.