• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 10/29/2004 8:09:32 PM NOSValves wrote:

I didn't take it offensively at all. I do however think your posting in a thread or about something in the thread you find as useless information and then telling me how I can make it usefull to be pretty ridicules. I think you have no clue what square waves can and can not do. It would absolutely surprise me if you own anything beyond a Multi Meter and a Soldering Iron which mind you there is nothing wrong with that in and of itself. But what your doing here is blantantly obvious.

Craig

----------------

Heck of a chance you didn't take it offensively!

Meet my trusty 60 MHz Tek. With my reliable but out of date Eico wave generator.

Speaking of square waves nah... you are right I don't know anything them. I only see Fourier series when I look at them. Silly me.

post-11019-13819259070592_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 10/29/2004 8:09:32 PM NOSValves wrote:

It would absolutely surprise me if you own anything beyond a Multi Meter and a Soldering Iron which mind you there is nothing wrong with that in and of itself. Craig

----------------

While on the subject, meet "Mr. Retired" 20MHz B&K. When working with CCS, 20 MHz ain't really sufficient for my need so I had to get a 60 MHz one.

If you really want to pick on something, I don't have a distortion analyser.

Just to be sure, what I'm doing ain't picking a fight. I just love a good surprise.

post-11019-13819259073376_thumb.jpg

Lets see some square waves on your new push pull 2A3 then !! What exactly do you have against some tuning with sqaure waves ? No one said they would tell it all but they give you a great idea where to adjust the circuit and if you don't know that then you should. I really don't see the reason to get elaborate on how I take the picture the main thing I'm showing here is cleanlyness of reproduction compared to amps that command a considerable amount more money from USA manufacturers that charge a pretty penny like this one at 20Khz below.

Do you know what this sounds like on a Klipsch Speakers ? I surely do. I'm not going to post all the square waves of this amp but they start looking like this at 5 Khz or the manufacturer of this amp. You should see what the Chinese kings look like at 20Khz they make this look excellent.

mystery_20khz.jpg

I didn't say you didn't have a scope I said it would surprise if you did with the way you talk. What I don't understand is if there good for nothing then why do you have one? But if you don't know how to tune and trouble shoot with one I guess there really not good for anything for you.

Craig

----------------

On 10/29/2004 9:04:47 PM NOSValves wrote:

I didn't say you didn't have a scope I said it would surprise if you did with the way you talk. What I don't understand is if there good for nothing then why do you have one? But if you don't know how to tune and trouble shoot with one I guess there really not good for anything for you.

Craig

----------------

Dig back my old posts.I use a scope to debug and do basic tuning (like sizing the coupling caps). You cannot design without one.

But as I said, if you decide to put scope shots (I don't... already told you why) might as well put it in a way that another froot, with the required level of knowledge to understand (or interpret) the scope result, will be able to do so because all of the required info is there. That's the only point of my first post.

So lets see some square waves at a couple of watts with your PP 2A3 I'm not asking this out of spite I would really like to see them.

I didn't dump on your thread where you were trumping up business for your transformers why do you see fit to dump in mine ? Not very professional of you.

Craig

Amazing. He still cant read nor take things written in context. It's all or nothing. It's black or white. He's as offensive as they come, and DIRECTLY with head held high as if proud of speaking straight, even if as defensive and offensive as a 440v cattle prod.

Meanwhile, Ryan gets banned. I think Craig NOS440 did more things in here to be banned than Ryan Inman and any other miscreant combined.

STrangely, Craig Ostby has absolutely no ability to perceive how his own writing and usage comes off. Zero.

And that my Klipsch 2 Channel Forum Fiends, is truly ridicules. Of Coarse, craig doesnt see it this way.

Thanks for the link to this sorry thread, Jeffer. Always good to drop by.

kh

• Klipsch Employees

OK Crig needs to chill here...Slow down on the solider fumes and have a beer....

Mr. Inman ask to be removed from this forum along with all his post.

We took the time to do this and now he keeps coming back.

I suggest that you stay out of what you dont need in.

----------------

On 10/29/2004 9:30:46 PM NOSValves wrote:

So lets see some square waves at a couple of watts with your PP 2A3 I'm not asking this out of spite I would really like to see them.

I didn't dump on your thread where you were trumping up business for your transformers why do you see fit to dump in mine ? Not very professional of you.

Craig

----------------

Craig, it has nothing to do with dumping in your business... It's a post you did, not a publicity! Post may lead to reply, inquiries, etc. Unless I missunderstood something.

In no time I pass a judgement on what I see. What I suggest is to post your info in a way that will be easier for someone to interpret it. That is all. There is no offense meant.