Chronicles of Riddick unrated director's cut

damonrpayne

Its sort of a series. The character of Riddick was introduced in "Pitch Black", which was a decent enough action movie with a neat premise. The story in Chronicles has little to do with it other than Riddick is in it. I'm most interested to see if Twhoy can convince someone to give him a budget to make another riddick movie since the story could go any number of different directions now.

it'd be nice for a movie to be made that took place before the movie "Pitch Black". In that movie he's a captured criminal being transported to a penal colony, but the ship crash lands on some planet and from there the movie starts.

a movie explaining how Riddick was captured and why would be interesting.

hell! if some producer were ambitious enough he could make a 3 hour long movie that takes place after the Chronicles, but speckled with backflashes explaining how Riddick was captured, how he obtained the night seeing ability and so forth.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... Just watched both Pitch Black and Chronicals of Riddick back to back...

I really enjoyed them both. Outstanding sound track in Pitch Black.

I am really confused about all of this. in chronicals, why is that main head bad guy so intimidated by Riddick, why does Riddick inherit the throne by killing the head bad guy?

I really enjoyed them, but neither was very good at explaining things throught the movies.

They will be put on my must buy list for sure. Good movies to watch with the fellahs.

----------------

On 12/18/2004 12:55:59 AM m00n wrote:

What ticks me off is that Pitch Black has an outstanding DTS track, yet Riddick is only Dolby Digital... WTF Eh?
----------------

Moon-maybe it's because it was just released on video? Seems like sometimes the dts version takes longer to make it to market. (I could be WAY off here, just something I've noticed on occassion.)

David