Sweet 16 Birthday party, the Khorns get a workout!

fini

Geeze, my ears are still ringing! We gave my oldest daughter a surprise birthday party tonight, and she and her friends got some Hip-Hop CDs playing through the recently cornered Khorns, and they sounded GOOD (well, except for the fact that I am not too hip or hopped by this music). At least I've found I can push 'em! (the horns, not the 16-year-olds)

Welcome to the club, Fini. Indeed they are awesome.

I have a grown son who as an adjunct to his day job founded and runs and writes music for a heavy-metal rock band in CO. He visted here for July 4 and heard my '03 Khorns for the first time. He put on a CD of his band's music and we cranked 'em up some. His reaction: "You others all get outta here to do your talking so I can hear my music the way God intended it to be heard!"

fini, Tell your daughter that you will give her her own pair of Klipschorns, when she graduates from the Convent!

Teenagers, gotta love 'em but half the time you want to throw them out!! My own daughter was a terror up until the time she turned 18 and I could toss her, she suddenly turned nice.1.gif

Rick

Gregg, glad to hear you even allowed your daughter and friends to play that damn pop music through your Klipschorns.

When my dad bought the Cornwalls I own now, the only way us kids could listen to our Fleetwood Mac or Kansas LPs on them was when both our parents were out of the house. We'd always get busted, though...we'd either adjust the tone controls on his integrated amp and forget to reset them back the way he had them (definately not flat), or he'd come home early and feel the amp's hot cabinet with the palm of his hand. For years all we ever heard through his Cornwalls was classical music...we had no idea what Led Zep or AC/DC sounded like on 'em unless we snuck into his room and started playing with them while he wasn't home! And man, were we always impressed, too!9.gif