"Ultimate" Christmas gift suggestions for someone who has everything!

picky

----------------

On 11/24/2004 9:07:23 AM picky wrote:

Okay, gang: Let's have 'em!

Here's mine:

A DVD "Rewinder".....

{image snipped}

----------------

Cool! Hey, will that work with CDs also? I got a lot of CDs I cannot play anymore because I have no way to rewind them. 11.gif

In seriouness, at least I can thankfully say that my parents are pretty technologically savy. So no problems trying to explain to them there is no need to "rewind" DVD before sending it back to the rental outfit. Still kinda funny when renting a DVD, there is sometimes a "Please be kind - rewind" sticker attached to the box. 6.gif

Still would be tempting to buy one just to have a little fun at the next "movie night". Would be funny to see what my guest's reactions would be if I told them - "Hey, hold on a sec, I need to rewind this DVD real quick" and then whip out the "DVD Rewinder". 9.gif11.gif

Picky,

What kind ofa joke is this? First there were CD "CLARIFIER" agdgets that made CD's sound better(yeah right pure placebo hard at work).

And now a rewinder! LOL I hope it works on CD's,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD DL,DVD-R,DVD+R,DVD-RW and DVD+RW not to forget the 3" mini CD's and the pocket sized CD card CD's. LOL And I forgot is it "compatible" with DVD A and Super Audio CD's?

What a joke

Led Zep "I sing with Satan"

INdy, I could use a little of that backwards country magic. Just realized after unloading 2x 25' box trucks, Steves utility trailer x 6, and about 10 pickup truck loads that I have too much stuff. Couldn't even think of picking up a single thing at the big holiday sales this weekend. Heck, I don't even have room for a tiny little woman in this house if the right one would come along. Time for Garbage sale.

Michael