MY Updated Picture of my Home Theater

Hangman

That is SO funny! 9.gif HE HEEEEE!

I love the use of the rich natural look of the knotty-pine, which should provide the room's sound with a rich, warm timbre (or is that "timber" 9.gif ). The black speakers compliment the knots' color quite effectively. Very nicely coordinated. As for the screen....what can I say? Perfection is perfection! Nice job! I just love the glare from the plastic on the screen! I can't wait to see more pictures. How about some close-ups? 9.gif One of the nicest theaters ever posted here. I am so jealous! You rock!

----------------

On 11/26/2004 7:21:18 PM kenratboy wrote:

I have always thought about a 'nearfield' HT system. 17" HD LCD, Quintet's, and a RW-8 - but the idea is nothing would be more than 3 feet from your head. Maybe a walk in closet as a dedicated HT!

----------------

A bose acoustimass system would work quite well in a closet, lol

dude!!!

im glad that someone here had the intestinal fortitude to post the actual system thats in the ht room!!!!

unlike some others here that scan in a pic from "better homes, and gardens" and call it their own!!!!

got stones!!! he does!!

j/k

jay