belles for sale on ebay

joessportster

Well it DOES say Stevie Wonder played through them lol

A thought struck me...

Can't ones reserve price, be LESS than the buy it now price?

Seems to me if I were selling something like that, I'd have what I felt to be a fair reserve price, but if someone wanted to jump to the head of the pack and "buy it now", then I'd feel that is worth a premium OVER my reserve price. I realize that doesn't mean this person did that.

?? sound logic?

----------------

On 1/5/2005 9:17:45 AM Coytee wrote:

Can't ones reserve price, be LESS than the buy it now price?

Seems to me if I were selling something like that, I'd have what I felt to be a fair reserve price, but if someone wanted to jump to the head of the pack and "buy it now", then I'd feel that is worth a premium OVER my reserve price. I realize that doesn't mean this person did that.

; sound logic?

---------------

Yes . . .

Yes . . .

and

Yes . . .

i guess you can have your reserve lower than your buy now however it has been my experience that the reserve is just below buy nows, and i asked the seller what his reserve is i havent heard back from him as i did tell him his buy now was way high, maybe i offended him i was thinking 1000 would be a fair price as they will need alot of work, hell i could have bought a set of corner horns for 1000, that all drivers were good just cabinets were toast, but rebuildable, i guess some people just dont watch the market for there stuff Joe

Those look like mine, finish color and fabric-wise. Good looking (potentially), but need lots of work. Overpriced for their condition and the harshness probably tells you just how badly they need new/rebuit crossovers (even more money).

I agree that his reserve is probably not substantially lower than his buy-it-now price. He will learn though. Probably will relist after it expires - removing the buy it now option and lowering the reserve.

Carl.