LPs For Sale

garymd

I have 15 Elton John LPs, many double. Seems Mr. John had more material then he knew what to do with so he released a lot of double LPs. They are all in great shape. $20 including shipping for all. If you want a list, let me know but all his popular ones seem to be there.

Also, I have 6 original Harry Belafonte LPs, all but one are in NM to NM- condition and that one (Sings of the Caribbean) isn't that bad. They include:

Belafonte, RCA Victor LPM-1150 Mono

Calypso, LPM-1248 Mono

Belafonte Sings Of The Caribbean, LPM-1505 Mono

Mark Twain and other folk favorites, LPM-1022 Mono

Love Is A Gentle Thing, LPM 1927 Mono

My Lord What A Mornin', Living Stereo LSP-2022

$20 including shipping for all.

I love Elton.9.gif We're buds.2.gif

Actually, I'm trying to free up shelf space for LPs I listen to on a more regular basis. My space is somewhat limited so I'm trying to weed out the ones I can bear to part with. I'm only selling them for what I paid.

The Belafontes were my mother's. I was amazed to see how good the condition was on those.

----------------

On 1/9/2005 6:26:49 PM garymd wrote:

I'm only selling them for what I paid.

The Belafontes were my mother's.

----------------

Your Mother made you pay for these LPs?2.gif

I know, I know. My Mom drives a hard bargain sometimes, too...9.gif

Sure Boomer. I sent about 200 LPs to Dale Walker last year and they made it fine (a bit expensive though). Better then some that I sent in the states actually. Here they are for everyone:

Don't Shoot Me

GB Yellow Brick Road (double)

A Single Man

Captain Fantastic

Tumbleweed Connection

Honky Chateau

Victim Of Love

Elton John (self-titled)

Empty Sky

Breaking Hearts (double)

Blue Moves (double)

Caribou

11-17-70

21 At 33

Madman Across The Water

There also seem to be inserts in many of the LPs, posters, lyric books, etc. These were all from one guy (or girl) who donated them one day while I just happened to be at the library and I grabbed them all. They're very nice.

----------------

On 1/9/2005 7:34:54 PM garymd wrote:

These were all from one guy (or girl) who donated them one day while I just happened to be at the library and I grabbed them all.

----------------

It used to be you could tell guys from girls by hair length. Then guys started wearing long hair, but then, after they went back to short hair, girls would wear their hair short too.

----------------

On 1/9/2005 7:34:54 PM garymd wrote:

These were all from one guy (or girl) who donated them one day while I just happened to be at the library and I grabbed them all.

----------------

You grabbed all the guys and girls in the library? I wonder what your mother would say??6.gif