OT: Help Out a JBL Guy

Seadog

I know this is way off topic, but a good friend and his girlfriend have been selected as finalists (out of 1000 applicants) in a radio station contest for a Fantasy Wedding. The radio station, KVIL in Dallas, will pick the winner based on on-line voting. My friend e-mailed this request to me:

"Vote for Mark and Kim, couple #4.

Hi David,

Hopefully your Klipsch bretheren can help out. I'm a JBL guy, but still a nice guy.

Thanks,

Mark"

Here are the contestants.

Although Mark is a JBL owner (a nice pair of L220 speakers), if you could vote for Mark and Kim in this contest, he would be very appreciative.

Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/19/2005 8:24:53 PM tofu wrote:

i clicked your link, but was only greeted by text. i see nothing on the page to allow me to vote.

all i see is the following:

Vote Now for the KVIL Fantasy Wedding

Week 1: The Couples

Please vote only once

----------------

same thing

Hey Meat!

Now that you have joined the Klipsch Forum, you certainly need to get some Klipsch speakers. I know those JBLs are good, but since you heard my "new" K-horns last weekend, I think you should prepare Kim for what you REALLY want!9.gif And when you go looking for that new house, make sure you get one with two good corners!!3.gif

Seadog.