Definitely Off Topic

analogman

To all members of the Klipsch Forum Family,

I would like to say that I would consider it an honour if you would accept my apology for my unnecessary and uncalled for use of profanity in posts I have made in this forum in the past.

I would also like to say thank you to Amy Unger for giving me generous, equitable, and possibly undeserved consideration with regards to my request to be reinstated as an active member of the forum.

Thank you Amy, and all, for allowing me to continue to enjoy something that means so much to me and brings me so much pleasure.

Thank you,

Analogman

----------------

On 1/19/2005 10:53:37 PM analogman wrote:

I would like to say that I would consider it an honour if you would accept my apology for my unnecessary and uncalled for use of profanity in posts I have made in this forum in the past.

I would also like to say thank you to Amy Unger for giving me generous, equitable, and possibly undeserved consideration with regards to my request to be reinstated as an active member of the forum.

Thank you Amy, and all, for allowing me to continue to enjoy something that means so much to me and brings me so much pleasure.

Thank you,

Analogman

----------------

What the heck does this govelling have to do with 2-channel audio?

Don't you think this post should be in "General?"

----------------

On 1/20/2005 12:27:37 AM Allan Songer wrote:

----------------

On 1/19/2005 10:53:37 PM analogman wrote:

Thank you,

Analogman

----------------

What the heck does this goveling have to do with 2-channel audio?

Don't you think this post should be in "General?"

----------------

It is.

By the way, what is "goveling"? I can't seem to find it in my Webster's.

Thanks for posting,

Analogman

----------------

On 1/20/2005 12:41:57 AM Allan Songer wrote:

Thanks for pointing out that I dropped a letter from "grovelling." You are SO helpful! It's WONDERFUL to have you back on board with all of your most welcome advice! What an ASSet you are to this community!

----------------

hey al,

you should really have that pinky finger on your left hand looked at, you keep bumping the CAPS button when you post2.gif

jay

At some point we should just accept. Whether it's 2 channel, General Questions or what.

He's making a statement and people are getting on his case for not being in the "Correct" area.

If the majority of your posts are in 2 channel and you are noting an apology or good to be back, thank you - that's where you should be allowed to post it.

It's a shame when someone posts a positive and except for Daddy Dee, it's dumped on.

If we followed the General Questions, two channel "statement," most comments would have to go to general questions. The Administrators will move it if completely out of line.

Welcome Back, I see no grovelling.

Glad to have you back.

dodger

----------------

On 1/20/2005 1:29:29 AM dodger wrote:

At some point we should just accept. Whether it's 2 channel, General Questions or what.

He's making a statement and people are getting on his case for not being in the "Correct" area.

If the majority of your posts are in 2 channel and you are noting an apology or good to be back, thank you - that's where you should be allowed to post it.

It's a shame when someone posts a positive and except for Daddy Dee, it's dumped on.

If we followed the General Questions, two channel "statement," most comments would have to go to general questions. The Administrators will move it if completely out of line.

Welcome Back, I see no grovelling.

Glad to have you back.

dodger

----------------

Thank you again.

With regards,

Analogman

For appropriate context, please look at my "Roland Kirk" thread. I was quoting Analogman's posts in THAT thread where he objected to me starting a thread about music within 2-channel. Those were his EXACT words and had nothing to do with his heart-felt apology which was very well said BTW.

• Moderators

----------------

On 1/20/2005 12:41:57 AM Allan Songer wrote:

Thanks for pointing out that I dropped a letter from "grovelling." You are SO helpful! It's WONDERFUL to have you back on board with all of your most welcome advice! What an ASSet you are to this community!
----------------

This is completely uncalled for, Allan.