OO Cornwalls -- Last Chance Offer to Forum Members

Gilbert

Some time back I posted a thread to sell my OO cornwall's. Well, Dday is just around the corner and I still hate to turn them loose, but they gotta go.

Originally I was asking $1200,...I paid $900 for them, not including shipping. Anyway, the price is going to be $900 and there a pick up only item. And if anyone here on the forum wants them, I would be willing to hold on to them for you, as long as you like so that you could arrange shipping.

In 1 week, they will get posted on ebay with a $900 Reserve. If your interested, let me know. They are in Excellent condition 98%+. No chips or scratches, just a small area at the top, back-left corner of 1 speaker had been slightly pushed in or bumped up against something. You wouldn't notice it unless you looked for it. Very slight.

Anyway, PM me or just reply here if your interested. But remember, in 1 week there going to ebay.15.gif

Oh yea, almost forgot, the serial numbers are 89118180 & ...81

Gilbert is in the Tulsa, OK area. These are the Cornwall II's and are very sharp looking. I find that the Cornwall II's have a more detailed high end due to the newer midrange and tweeter drivers. The drivers are also neatly flush mounted to the motorboard. Efficiency is also increased from 98.5db to 101db.