500 mile round trip today, and I am the new ......

desron15

Proud owner of my very first pair of K-Horns. 1989 vintage, for what I would consider a very good price considering they are IMMACULATE!! Not a scratch or dent anywhere, nothing. They are as new as one could find anywhere. YeeHaa!!

Of course the better half is going to FREAK when she gets home and see's just how big they really are. Found em' on Audiogon in Southern Cal, and was not sure if I would get them or not. The seller had promised them to someone else over 2-3 weeks ago. Buyer was supposed to pick them up yesterday, and no further contact was ever made. The seller stuck to his word and held them until last evening with no luck. Got the sellers call late last night, and left outa here at 7 this morning.

Now I just need to find some corners to stick them in.

These are the sellers pics, I will post some more detailed photos tomarrow when the sun is shining.

post-15200-13819261669324_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 2/5/2005 10:35:11 PM bclarke421 wrote:

Well, if she saw those pics, no wonder she thinks they're not that big!!

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/download.asp?mode=download&fileID=35102" width=120 border=0>

----------------

9.gif ,9.gif ,9.gif .....9.gif ....6.gif ...11.gif

Thanks for all the kind words, I can't wait to get them set up! Looks like it's gonna be a little bit though, I am probably going to have to make some false corners. They are so gorgous, the wife was ok with the size, so I am good there. I wish I could just take a few days off work and get them set to do some listening right now. Oh well, in time I guess. At least there here and not going anywhere!