Free (empty) Cornwall Cabinets! Portland, Oegon

mungkiman

Serial numbers: 19T123 and 19T159. Type C-BR. Stained "fruitwood", maybe. Some chips and scratches, but no structural problems. This would be a perfect project if someone wanted to re-veneer them while they were waiting to buy a beater pair for cheap. No drivers, no networks, no grills. You haul! Please post here first, if interested, and then PM me with LOCAL contact information. Serious replies only, please.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah... I miss my belles, but I still think I made the right choice in selling them to you. I get a lot more use out of my theater (which was were the funds came from in the first place to buy the belles) than I do listening to 2 channel music in my living room. I miss that smooth creamy midrange for sure.

Which brings me to a question, which cornwalls were the best? Which year(s)? I'm going to assume the latter years were better? Having no parts in them, I guess I'm at liberty to put back in the cabinets what I want?

Hey Guys,

I'LL TAKE THEM!!! PLEASE!! LOL. My Cornwalls are ravaged (were that way when I got them) and I desparately need new cabinets for them. I've been looking for cabs for a while. They're 81s and sound fantastic. The veneer is falling off, and the risers are about ready to quit (no joke). They were water damaged. So if they're still available I'm definetly interested!

Let me know...

Jon

1st come, 1st served. m00n, they are yours. Sunday pickup is fine. I will email you my phone number, and you can call me on Sunday for directions.

Let me know when you are ready to purchase components, and I might be able to help. I have a pair each of K-33-E woofers, crossover networks, and tweeters that I might be willing to part with (no mids). They wouldn't be free.

Chris

----------------

On 3/11/2005 6:04:29 PM mungkiman wrote:

1st come, 1st served. m00n, they are yours. Sunday pickup is fine. I will email you my phone number, and you can call me on Sunday for directions.

Let me know when you are ready to purchase components, and I might be able to help. I have a pair each of K-33-E woofers, crossover networks, and tweeters that I might be willing to part with (no mids). They wouldn't be free.

Chris

----------------

Ok sounds great. I'll call you. I will need parts eventually.

Nice meeting you too Chris! Thanks so much for the cabs! Most likely I will want the parts you have, just gotta peice it together. Most my monitary numbers will be going to painting the house, replacing trim and all that right now.

Great guy everyone. He and I will definilty be hooking up again at some point. Just let me know Chris when you wanna come over and be rocked by RF7s and RC7s... Oh yeah, and 2 subs. 10.gif

I'll post some pics later ya'll. There's not enough pics of heritage speakers around. 2.gif

Rick