Killer concert DVD

rplace

If you like electronic music/DJ's, you cannot pass on 'In Tune & On Time' by DJ Shadow:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000294RHG/qid=1109818804/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-0841442-9941526?v=glance&s=dvd

However, if you are not into this sort of music, keep right on moving, as you will probably not like it.

I do like that Peter Gabreal concert DVD thing!

Chris,

Dave Matthews Band Live at Folsom Field, 7/11/01. This is a great show and the sound is incredible. I have a couple of the other shows as well, but I think this is the best one.

Another good show that has not been mentioned is Norah Jones Live in New Orleans (House of Blues) and The Allman Brothers Band Live at Beacon Theatre.

I'm afraid I have to repeat myself again...

If you are a fan of Pink FLoyd at ALL, you need to get & watch the VIDEO of their Pulse tour (VHS as far as I know)

I just watched it again, and my adreniln is STILL pumping. With their finish of Run Like Hell, the masterpiece Comfortably Numb (untterly fantastic), I'm gonna cut you into little pieces with all the visuals... (none graphic, I mean the flying pigs, planes, lasers...)

Sadly, I'm listening to this on my Promedias 2.1...and NOT my Khorns or LaScalas.

I'd imagine if you have a Heritage setup and a sub... OMG, I can hardly think how it would sound.

And the visuals........... I don't think you can point a finger to one aspect of this concert and say "that visual stinks or can be improved if they did such & such"... where as, if OTHERS copied some of these visuals, it would make their show much bigger (and better in my view)

Gads... and to think I was there to and witnessed this. Really guys... someone else who saw the video (or concert) chime in and support the above (or refute it??)

Just a fantastic sound/light show!

ok, time for me to shut up and go back to my Donnie & Marie Happy Hour show on my IPOD.

3.gif

I second Diana Kralls Live in paris and Roy Orbison's Black and White

both have superb sound and performances.

I also recommend Eric Clapton's Unplugged excellent sound and video quality.

If you are a Willie nelson fan, Live at Billy Bob's Texas is very enjoyable,

the performance and sound quality are toe tapping excellent.

The video quality is only fair.