• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 3/17/2005 6:08:46 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Craig... If he brings a LaScala... Were starting to get the feel for movie time at midnight.. Three La Scalas up front with Treys subs!! We only need a pair of Hersies in the rears and we will have a killer HT in 5.1 that room too. Or 5.1 audio too?

----------------

That would be cool! Of course, somebody would need to bring in a projector and screen as well.

As to who the "Poetry Lady" is. Oy Vay! To those that missed this (sarcasm)find display of art(/sarcasm), last year, at the Jazz Kitchen (a fine establishment indeed), there was this one lady that got up there and started to horriby recite this poetry. She was also trying to be all cool and beatnik like, but failing miserably. I was getting tempted to tell her to just shut the hell up and let the damn Jazz ensemble behind her play. And then, from what I heard from the couple of folks that stuck it out through the "Poetry Lady", was that the band that came on after her was just friggan incredible! Of course, I missed it because I could not stand that "Poetry Lady" anymore, and decided to take up the free movie offer at the theater we toured ealier that morning.

Actually, this does bring up a question. Will there be dinner at the Jazz Kitchen again this year, or do they have something else planned?

• Klipsch Employees

----------------

On 3/18/2005 9:17:51 AM NOSValves wrote:

I just can't imagine a bunch of "Under the Influence" folks sitting back and watching a movie. Come on guy's this is a party.

----------------

You can't drive a 5.1 system with thoes damn tubes....They will fall flat on their face in a movie....

----------------

On 3/21/2005 3:45:48 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

...OK thats it...no LS and THXU2 sub....I am not coming...Amy can set the systems up herself....
15.gif

I will just take my ball and go home.
----------------

Okay Trey your the Greatest, Smartest, SS Rules, We love ya baby !!